Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Guest Legionaire
2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Now, this is an unusual link. I got a 403, "wrong IP" error. :huh:

Me too.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 1:46 AM, mofo said:

i was shocked when i saw that i had an account for last yeras 3 here when i tried make new account and recovers password to login to account, lol

anyhow here is my first post and contribution 

Leora finnished her daily oral exercise with happy ending and a very nice happy smile

cant see the proper finish cause of her hair is in the way

the video is recorded in 4k and .webm and it works with vlc player without any problem

have fun!

(Video Content No Longer Available)

It works for me.

Many... many thanks Mofo

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, scutus said:

Eva has made sure both blue pillows were attended to. While Leora attended to Paul on the couch. 

As usual, Leora made sure no drops were lost. And as usual, Paul was on his feet headed for the bathroom to bathe, almost before Leora finished swallowing.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, pathetic. I wonder when he will grow up?

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yeah, pathetic. I wonder when he will grow up?

Irrespective of what you or anyone else thinks about Paul, does not alter the fact that it is him she will fuck, suck, sleep with, laugh with, talk with, allow in between her legs with his cock or his tongue, and sit back and laugh at us fucking idiots with.Pathetic is probably the last thing Paul is. He is the Guy we all envy and would like to be, It works for him, why should he change. She ain't going nowhere, 😄

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Irrespective of what you or anyone else thinks about Paul, does not alter the fact that it is him she will fuck, suck, sleep with, laugh with, talk with, allow in between her legs with his cock or his tongue, and sit back and laugh at us fucking idiots with.Pathetic is probably the last thing Paul is. He is the Guy we all envy and would like to be, It works for him, why should he change. She ain't going nowhere, 😄

well said mate!

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

well said mate!

Obviously you're both correct, but while I seldom criticise Paul, it was his action of leaving Leora so soon after ejaculation to go and clean himself up, that I was referring to, rather than being pathetic in general. I thought he might think about taking care of her immediate needs before his own, in this instance. That's all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

I thought he might think about taking care of her immediate needs before his own, in this instance. That's all.

This is what the intent of my post. I, merely stated his usual behavior pertaining his normal quick exit as soon as he is finished.  Along with the activity of the ladies of the house.