Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

I think it took much more time for them to realize their relationship was finished. Like months, maybe even years. I think Maya's just gone off to pioneer a new life, leaving her old baggage behind. The question is, what is she buying to replace it? Is it decent quality? Does it suit her needs? Will it last? Stay tuned . . . I think she'll be around a while longer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Howard said:

Also, its not so much that she's lost control. It looks like she's lost perspective. What's her end game?  Everyone has to have an end game. 

Thanks Howard. Yes I agree she has lost perspective and direction. You stated it better than I did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Only is an opinion is Maya is possibly the relationship destruct person. I believe it is only a matter of time before she starts the "workshop" apartment back to full time again. I do not see this relationship lasting either. You can see the same overall attitude with her as with Step. She's wearing the same exact clothing, has same scowl on her face, lack of make up or change the scraggly hair, lack of any real cooking, same level, of cleaning, same BT on the computer. Once in a while sex is the only change and that is likely dwindling in frequency as the newness wears off. 

Remember years ago her cleaning in a French maid outfit? walking around nude? a lot of sofa sex? Regardless of the partner, you always try to be upbeat in a relationship. She seems to be the change that needs to happen.

Time for new tenants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, olddude1 said:

Only is an opinion is Maya is possibly the relationship destruct person. I believe it is only a matter of time before she starts the "workshop" apartment back to full time again. I do not see this relationship lasting either. You can see the same overall attitude with her as with Step. She's wearing the same exact clothing, has same scowl on her face, lack of make up or change the scraggly hair, lack of any real cooking, same level, of cleaning, same BT on the computer. Once in a while sex is the only change and that is likely dwindling in frequency as the newness wears off. 

Remember years ago her cleaning in a French maid outfit? walking around nude? a lot of sofa sex? Regardless of the partner, you always try to be upbeat in a relationship. She seems to be the change that needs to happen.

Time for new tenants.

It has to continue to the end. It seems that all she wants is a life of drudgery with the occasional bout of face sitting. She appears to have very little if any ambition.

Just like her life with the last bloke who I believe, looking back, did not want to fuck her anyway after she strayed from home.

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It has to continue to the end. It seems that all she wants is a life of drudgery with the occasional bout of face sitting. She appears to have very little if any ambition.

Just like her life with the last bloke who I believe, looking back, did not want to fuck her anyway after she strayed from home.

Good points.  I do recall thinking of her as ambitious (much more then Stepan). But it seems the only difference between the past and the present is she sits at her own table (vs sitting on the couch). Sex is sex and she is a bit more domineering w/ BT. And whatever spontaneity they once had, it left as soon as the relationship got too comfortable. But all that will change soon.

As I said previously, she got into this relationship too soon (I think she cheated on Stepan w/ BT).  It could very well be she is the catalyst for these "Ground Hog Day" moments.

I don't spend much time anymore on this apartment.  I'll check in to see how the dog & cats are doing. But I've learned keeping tuned in has become "same ol', same ol'".

P.S. Wearing those cow/goat pajamas...About as un-sexy as it gets for a 20-something.

17 hours ago, Howard said:

Good points.  I do recall thinking of her as ambitious (much more then Stepan). But it seems the only difference between the past and the present is she sits at her own table (vs sitting on the couch). Sex is sex and she is a bit more domineering w/ BT. And whatever spontaneity they once had, it left as soon as the relationship got too comfortable. But all that will change soon.

As I said previously, she got into this relationship too soon (I think she cheated on Stepan w/ BT).  It could very well be she is the catalyst for these "Ground Hog Day" moments.

I don't spend much time anymore on this apartment.  I'll check in to see how the dog & cats are doing. But I've learned keeping tuned in has become "same ol', same ol'".

P.S. Wearing those cow/goat pajamas...About as un-sexy as it gets for a 20-something.

Since Stepan left I don't recall seeing anybody in this house apart from these two losers. Have her relations deserted her along with the friends she used to have.

I think all the animals are treated to scabies or lice ..... Then I think maja is getting a little badly treated here, friends were at least one year since it was visiting, however, Maja has a sister who is there sometimes about the apartment, can It's the economy that keeps her living and that it's not so easy to have animals in many apartments. I do not think there are so many who write here who would like to exchange with her. So, excuse me if I take her party

• Like 1