Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Let's talk this out... Why would RLC keep Maya for a few weeks AFTER Stepan moved out?  Wouldn't it be better (cost efficient) for RLC to start fresh, boot both their asses out simultaneously and get a new couple in ASAP?  After all, from a business perspective, I doubt Maya's apartment is the cash cow for RLC that it once was. Then again, I am assuming RLC has a business brain (the last 9 months of this apartment was a disaster).

Nevertheless, although most everything from that past couple months has indicated she's staying put, I think she's history.  I also think her boinking BT will not last beyond the next few months (mostly because he looks too much like Stepan & she got into the relationship too soon).  What void does BT fill for Maya other then being a....BT?  He gives her more affection but that's typical in any first year relationship.

I say kick her ass out, kick his ass out and keep the dog and cats. They've been most of the entertainment the past 12 months.

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

Låt oss tala här ... Varför skulle RLC hålla Maya för ett par veckor efter Stepan flyttade ut? Skulle det inte vara bättre (kostnadseffektiv) för RLC att börja om på nytt, boot både sina åsnor samtidigt och få en ny par i ASAP? När allt kommer omkring, ur ett affärsperspektiv, jag tvivlar på Maya lägenhet är kassako för RLC att det en gång var. Då igen, jag antar RLC har ett företag hjärna (de senaste 9 månaderna i lägenheten var en katastrof).

Ändå, trots att det mesta från att tidigare par månader har visat att hon stanna upp, jag tror att hon är historia. Jag tror också att hennes boinking BT kommer inte att pågå längre än de närmaste månaderna (mest för att han ser för mycket som Stepan & hon kom in i relationen för tidigt). Vad tomrum har BT fyller för Maya andra sedan vara en .... BT? Han ger henne mer kärlek men det är typiskt i alla första året relation.

Jag säger sparka hennes röv ut spöa honom ut och hålla hunden och katter. De har varit de flesta av underhållning de senaste 12 månaderna.

It's your thoughts, you write kick her ass, they may be her own decision with the boyfriend, they may be like he does not like the cameras, maybe he has the economy to pay rent for their own flat, I wish them a good life as private persons. There is no reason to be unpleasant Howard.

• Like 1

Will they stay or will they go. Maya is obviously very fond of this guy but I wonder how long will she put up with him following her round like a pet dog. I've watched him follow her into the kitchen time and again, into the bathroom on a number of occasions and at times stand outside the toilet door when she is inside. Is he that juvenile and insecure that he needs to do this or is he worried that if he lets her out of his sight he may go the same way as Stepan. Apologies to Maya for that comment. Whatever happens good luck to them

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Will they stay or will they go. Maya is obviously very fond of this guy but I wonder how long will she put up with him following her round like a pet dog. I've watched him follow her into the kitchen time and again, into the bathroom on a number of occasions and at times stand outside the toilet door when she is inside. Is he that juvenile and insecure that he needs to do this or is he worried that if he lets her out of his sight he may go the same way as Stepan. Apologies to Maya for that comment. Whatever happens good luck to them

I think Maya likes the attention.  Kinda domineering...as if she's sitting on his face during whoopie time. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I think Maya likes the attention.  Kinda domineering...as if she's sitting on his face during whoopie time. :biggrin:

It's 3:00am their time. She's asleep on the Sofa anf the BF is pulling a Stepan playing by around on the Computer. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's 3:00am their time. She's asleep on the Sofa anf the BF is pulling a Stepan playing by around on the Computer. 

Not sure where to go with that.  Looks like Stepan. Similar physique as Stepan. And now plays on the computer like Stepan.

#GroundhogDay

But let's turn the table:  Is Maya happy?  She appears happy when she's busy (i.e. building stuff). But she hasn't really been busy lately and I think less social. When was the last time she had friends at the apartment. When was the last time she dyed a friend's hair?

As I said earlier, she jumped into her relationship with BT too early. She needs alone time to figure out her life independently.

• Upvote 1

I think residents should leave when dignity(of having an good place)still remains,Maya(and Stephan)had their time in site,they are in separated ways(not an recently thing)and house seems to be only basicaly for an paycheck at end of month.

If I find a tenant to be uninteresting, rather than insulting them in the Apartment threads, I just don't click on their apartment. I fully realize that some people have different interests, and though I might find a tenant boring, somebody else might find them fascinating. And I am not here to judge other people's tastes.

It is the early couples like Maya & Stepan who put RLC on the map. They never "played" to the camera, they did not perform stunts for us, and were around long enough for us to damn near consider them friends.

• Like 2

It appears all the cluttered mess in the Living Room is not Maya moving out.  I seen her earlier putting things from the amassed mess back on shelves.   She must have been cleaning and had to move everything to get all the Dust Bunnies Removed.

tumbleweed GIF

Far from leaving I think Maya has had a complete rethink on how she wants this place to look. She may be cleaning before she leaves but imo I think she is giving it a thorough spring clean. I do hope she stays with or without boytoy.

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If I find a tenant to be uninteresting, rather than insulting them in the Apartment threads, I just don't click on their apartment. I fully realize that some people have different interests, and though I might find a tenant boring, somebody else might find them fascinating. And I am not here to judge other people's tastes.

It is the early couples like Maya & Stepan who put RLC on the map. They never "played" to the camera, they did not perform stunts for us, and were around long enough for us to damn near consider them friends.

In this scenario, I'll judge these apartment dwellers six ways to Sunday.

Issue isn't if I'm hurting anyone's feelings. She's opening herself up for criticism. You go on cam (and get paid for it), you take on all comers (or is it cummers). You may like the compliments or you may not like the criticism. But its part of the job description that you will be judged being on camera.

...and yes, they do play for the camera. Leora does it often, Eva & Sam just did it on the video I just posted.  Maya & Stepan did it (remember when they were boinking on the couch about 2 1/2 years ago. Stepan purposely moved away a chair as it was in the camera's view). In fact, if you don't think Maya sitting on BT's face on the edge of the couch in the LR a few weeks ago wasn't "product placement", you're mistaken.

That's OK if its your fantasy that they are oblivious to their surroundings. RLC provides different expectations (or fantasies), fulfills different needs for each viewer. But to think they don't purposely show behavior for the cams is like professing your undying love to them through this forum.

They aren't cam whores. To all of my information sources, they are not paid-per-view at RLC. Yes, they know the cams are there. Yes, they open themselves up to tons of criticism, especially the males. It comes with the job. What I'm trying to explain is that if I don't like Starfuck's coffee or their prices, I simply shop elsewhere. I do not go into Starfucks and cause a scene by yelling at everybody there that they're stupid for enjoying Starfuck's coffee.

Thank you for wording your opinion effectively and providing your reasons for it.

• Like 4