Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Just putting this out there...

I think once Maya is 100% sure Boy-Toy and her are long term, she'll move out, move in with him and b-bye RLC. As it is, she spends about 25% of her time sleeping at his place.  Feel bad for the cats & pooch as she's ignoring them (especially the dog) more then any previous time.

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Just putting this out there...

I think once Maya is 100% sure Boy-Toy and her are long term, she'll move out, move in with him and b-bye RLC. As it is, she spends about 25% of her time sleeping at his place.  Feel bad for the cats & pooch as she's ignoring them (especially the dog) more then any previous time.

I've noticed that Boy Toy checks the cutlery at Mayas for cleanliness. I think he has higher standards than her. I wonder if he would let her move in with the dog and the cats as they are occasionally sick or they crap on the floor.

Time will tell the outcome of this apartment. Speculation will not change the decision made by Maya, and RLC. Having absolutely no control of the outcome. I will sit back and enjoy what is offered.

Nor does, or will, negativity change the outcome.    imo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maya seems very unhappy at the moment-and he is very quiet

They had a argument in the kitchen about 1 hour ago. I have never heard Maya raise her voice before. Did not see what happened after that?

35 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

They had a argument in the kitchen about 1 hour ago. I have never heard Maya raise her voice before. Did not see what happened after that?

He had a toy animal (pig?) in his hand that would make noise whenever he squeezed it. For some reason, that either sparked an argument or fueled the argument.  They ended up on opposite sides of the bed.

It appears that Qualude had an altercation with another dog, while out on walk. He now has sutures in the injuries to his back and his head. 

Not being present when the event happened, I can only base that assumption on the visual evidence of the outcome of the event. But I would not be surprised,  if some how or another it will wind up being Maya's fault.

I, am POSITIVE, the NEGATIVITY toward Maya, by a few, will continue.  Just perhaps RLC has more information about Maya and Stepan's breakup than we, the viewers do. In either case, Maya is still in the apartment, evidently with RLC.s approval, and for what ever reason Stepan's chapter in this book is now history. Gone. Over.

I don't know if Qualude was originally Stepan or Maya's dog or if they acquired him by mutual consent. But Maya was the one who bathed and walked Qualude regularly. As I recall, there was a rumor she even broke her arm while walking the dog.

Agreed, I doubt we'll ever see Stepan again. Oddly, they never argued or fought at all -- maybe that should have been our first sign that they could headed for trouble. I think somewhere Maya started going through a re-evaluation of her life style, while Stepan did the same. A man can only stand living with in-laws for just so long. Maya pretty much ran the show over there, and Stepan apparently retreated to the sanctuary of his computer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't know if Qualude was originally Stepan or Maya's dog or if they acquired him by mutual consent. But Maya was the one who bathed and walked Qualude regularly. As I recall, there was a rumor she even broke her arm while walking the dog.

Agreed, I doubt we'll ever see Stepan again. Oddly, they never argued or fought at all -- maybe that should have been our first sign that they could headed for trouble. I think somewhere Maya started going through a re-evaluation of her life style, while Stepan did the same. A man can only stand living with in-laws for just so long. Maya pretty much ran the show over there, and Stepan apparently retreated to the sanctuary of his computer.

I thought that when Stepan left he looked as if he was more than ready to go. We still do not know if he told Maya he was leaving as she was off elsewhere. Only RLC can tell us that.

I hope Stepan was getting laid and fucking his brains out with some young beautiful babe. Otherwise, the humiliation he suffered must have been horrendous, and that would not reflect very well on Maya's character as a human.

• Like 3