Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hope Stepan was getting laid and fucking his brains out with some young beautiful babe. Otherwise, the humiliation he suffered must have been horrendous, and that would not reflect very well on Maya's character as a human.

I still think that she cheated on him.  They stopped boinking around March and she hooked up four months later.

Of course it is all assumptions I'm spewing, and I'm the first to say I haven't a FUCKING CLUE how today's generation thinks. But to hook up so soon after a break up seems odd. *I* was miserable after each of my break-ups for months. Didn't want to socialize and kept mostly to myself.

Now-a-days, sex is a sport. Intimacy comes a few weeks/months AFTER the first insertion (whether "through" door #1, #2 or #3).

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't know if Qualude was originally Stepan or Maya's dog or if they acquired him by mutual consent. But Maya was the one who bathed and walked Qualude regularly. As I recall, there was a rumor she even broke her arm while walking the dog.

Agreed, I doubt we'll ever see Stepan again. Oddly, they never argued or fought at all -- maybe that should have been our first sign that they could headed for trouble. I think somewhere Maya started going through a re-evaluation of her life style, while Stepan did the same. A man can only stand living with in-laws for just so long. Maya pretty much ran the show over there, and Stepan apparently retreated to the sanctuary of his computer.

The Arm incident happened last Winter.  She went to take the Dog for a Walk and the Dog would up taking her for a Walk instead. Then she had a trip to the Hospital to get her Wing Fixed.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Arm incident happened last Winter.  She went to take the Dog for a Walk and the Dog would up taking her for a Walk instead. Then she had a trip to the Hospital to get her Wing Fixed.

It's an occupational hazard for you Ice People. Ice is for margaritas on a warm day by the beach, not for walking on.

Something changed in her personality about then...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's an occupational hazard for you Ice People. Ice is for margaritas on a warm day by the beach, not for walking on.

Something changed in her personality about then...

OR, it can be a profitable commodity.  Especially for those hot July, August days. It is those days that it is not restricted just to margaritas. It can also be put in a horse trough to cool the beer kegs.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

I think this apartment is tired and dirty, do not think the new boyfriend likes cameras, they want to start a new life, seem to both work so they can pay more rent, maybe they have been turned away because it does not generate so many viewers to the apartment, there are several who moved where there did not happen so much ?????????

So...anyone actually see them packing items in boxes?  Of did they bring the boxes full of stuff INTO the apartment?

Could be only one of three things:

• She's moving out.
  • He's moving in.
  • These are items they will donate to a local charity.

Guest Legionaire
24 minutes ago, Howard said:

So...anyone actually see them packing items in boxes?  Of did they bring the boxes full of stuff INTO the apartment?

• She's moving out.
  • He's moving in.

Or 4 She had a delivery of the usual stuff.

Well, it's not cosmetics, but she's done this before with her once-a-year "Spring Cleaning." But this looks more substantial. I'll bet two virtual pecans and a shot of Single Malt Scotch that Howard is correct on at least one of his suggestions.

I'll miss the cat tree...so will the cats. Let me know if they moved it to a pay-room...

1 hour ago, Howard said:

• She's moving out.
  • He's moving in.

Her and bt were grabbing boxes from outside, and packing things from the kitchen and moving the packed boxes into the living room. Although there hasn't been anything all that interesting going on in this apartment lately, I'm still kinda sad maya is leaving. It was the first apartment I stumbled across a while back.