Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Howard: A lot of stuff moved in and out, but I don't who it belonged to, or know what her situation actually is. I'm not sure she does, either.

But those of us who have watched her a long time have a high respect for her, and once sworn to defend her, we generally not give up easily. She earned quite a bit for RLC. Let's see if they can reward her for her service. As for BT, it's still a matter of WFT? Talk about a shot out of the blue. Her break up with Stepan was not expected by any of us, I don't think. :huh:

Now, about the cats...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone from RLC read these posts? I hope so because they need to know that animal abuse should not be tolerated!  Putting a cone on the dog and cats for no reason is just that ... ABUSE.  Hey, RLC, if you're reading this you can rest assured that you'll not receive one penny from me!  This bitch needs to go.  I can't stop her from what she's doing but I sure as hell don't need to watch it!

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, Donzi said:

Can we get rid of Maya? She's not attractive in the slightest and has been on RLC for well past long enough. 

Is someone forcing you to watch this apartment against your will ??   :confused:

2 hours ago, MCrestwood said:

Does anyone from RLC read these posts? I hope so because they need to know that animal abuse should not be tolerated!  Putting a cone on the dog and cats for no reason is just that ... ABUSE.  Hey, RLC, if you're reading this you can rest assured that you'll not receive one penny from me!  This bitch needs to go.  I can't stop her from what she's doing but I sure as hell don't need to watch it!

If your concern are the animals, it is not a good idea to ask for the exit of Maya. How can one prevent maltreatment if she is not controlled? But if what drives you to complain is yor hatred for Maya, then that's another matter. (Google translation)

On ‎23‎-‎04‎-‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Donzi said:

Can we get rid of Maya? She's not attractive in the slightest and has been on RLC for well past long enough. 

Some times I think like you, but about some fellows that post here. C'est la Vie...

2 hours ago, MCrestwood said:

She had to de-lice the pets.  While I think she mentally abuses the dog (i.e. gives it no affection or positive reinforcement), I see no physical abuse.  She loves the cats (with minimal affection for the dog).

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Donzi said:

Why? Does she offend you. If so stop watching. She will leave RFC when she is ready not because some people want to dump her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MCrestwood said:

I do not think it is right to abuse Maya because she was treating the pets for Lice. Also when TB brought his cat round they were fighting with each other over the limited territory available in the place and the cones were used to prevent them injuring each other. I think it was TBs cat that brought in the lice.

• Like 2