Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

I don't wear any jewelry. I gave that up because I worked around machines and it was dangerous to have anything that might be caught. No neckties either, thank goodness, but that too is an old tradition that predates OSHA regulations by about 150 years. :shy:

I personally don't think governments should have the power to dispense permission of any sort regarding "marriage." It's a domestic contract between individuals and the only duty of the state should be to register it, just like it does with title deeds to property.

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Where in the US do you live - Amish country?  There is nothing PC about 'marriage' in the US.  PC would be date for a year, engaged for another 6-9 months (dude give chick a ring), marriage and start a family after a year.

Majority of middle American under 35 shack up.  Of those who shack up, over 70% are liberals. Liberals puke when you call them PC. They like to re-write the playbook. Their value system is not traditional but conventional for the times.  Liberals are like bubble gum/rap music (i.e. flavor of the month) while conservatives (who are PC) are like classical music (live their lives based on traditional values).  That's one reason there is such a partisan divide in the US.  You have POTUS with conservative values governing a country that is liberal. While w/ Obama-lama-ding-dong, there was a liberal POTUS who had the support of most of Americans.  That didn't work well; which is why there is a POTUS conservative, and a majority conservative in both House and Senate.

Sorry...you got me going a bit off topic.  Bottom line is PC was non-existant for many years and w/o traditional values in place, it only gets worse (i.e. 2008-2016). US government is trying reverse the damage (but IMO it will take at least two generations to do).

FWIW, Europe is less PC then the US. 20 & 30 yr olds (like the US) are more self-centered but also gullible.  I can dwell on that but this isn't the right forum for it.

It is a shame that some people just have no concept of cynicism . The ring issue, or lack thereof was brought up. Like it was taboo for the tenants to still be together since Maya is no longer wearing rings. To my knowledge there is no documentation, only assumption, that Maya and Stepan were/are actually married. 

But then assumptions have been running amuck for some time in this thread.   (my opinion)  Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Never mind I forgot that someone turned the reflective side toward the wall.::)

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Where in the US do you live - Amish country?  There is nothing PC about 'marriage' in the US.  PC would be date for a year, engaged for another 6-9 months (dude give chick a ring), marriage and start a family after a year.

Majority of middle American under 35 shack up.  Of those who shack up, over 70% are liberals. Liberals puke when you call them PC. They like to re-write the playbook. Their value system is not traditional but conventional for the times.  Liberals are like bubble gum/rap music (i.e. flavor of the month) while conservatives (who are PC) are like classical music (live their lives based on traditional values).  That's one reason there is such a partisan divide in the US.  You have POTUS with conservative values governing a country that is liberal. While w/ Obama-lama-ding-dong, there was a liberal POTUS who had the support of most of Americans.  That didn't work well; which is why there is a POTUS conservative, and a majority conservative in both House and Senate.

Sorry...you got me going a bit off topic.  Bottom line is PC was non-existant for many years and w/o traditional values in place, it only gets worse (i.e. 2008-2016). US government is trying reverse the damage (but IMO it will take at least two generations to do).

FWIW, Europe is less PC then the US. 20 & 30 yr olds (like the US) are more self-centered but also gullible.  I can dwell on that but this isn't the right forum for it.

Howard I do not live in the USA. If you had read the earlier quote from Scutus who stated that it was politically correct for unmarried couples to wear rings you would understand where I was coming from. You have assumed like Scutus that everyone on this forum lives in the US. Like the US where religious pressures in some areas condemn sex outside marriage .catholic couples in Europe do have problems with there peers on this but in my country marriage is a dying art and the couples marrying are less and less. My government is trying with tax incentives to reverse this trend. As they say in the US - Have a nice day. LOL

32 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

.Howard I do not live in the USA. If you had read the earlier quote from Scutus who stated that it was politically correct for unmarried couples to wear rings you would understand where I was coming from. You have assumed like Scutus that everyone on this forum lives in the US. Like the US where religious pressures in some areas condemn sex outside marriage .catholic couples in Europe do have problems with there peers on this but in my country marriage is a dying art and the couples marrying are less and less. My government is trying with tax incentives to reverse this trend. As they say in the US - Have a nice day. LOL

:biggrin:   Again, I will state. There are some who do not understand the concept of cynicism. It is a sad day when frowns are the only expression one wants to wear. :biggrin:

13 hours ago, Howard said:

Not the place for politics 

• Like 1

Новый ебырь Майи какой-то пиздабол и ебанько. А Майя вроде бы не даша, как я думал, а аня.

Ебаря зовут Женя.

4 hours ago, scutus said:

:biggrin:   Again, I will state. There are some who do not understand the concept of cynicism. It is a sad day when frowns are the only expression one wants to wear. :biggrin:

I am afraid you cannot accept that you say things that are untrue and so are total bollocks .Get Real

Does Maya have to be tipsy to screw Boy-Toy?  Whenever I have see them together, she's enjoys some fun juice before doing the deed.

With that said, he looks nothing like Stepan without the facial hair.

Looks like Maya still loves Stepan: she says things like "My Seriozha" or "We" 

ps Seriozha is a tender form of IRL Stepan's name.

And yes, she is ________, not Dasha as I used to think.

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
No real names in public forums, please.