Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, Pilz-E said:

Looking for a desktop wallpaper for my pc, was gonna do a screen cap of their wall, but of course, no way to upsample the rocks on the mural. So I go searching for it online, and look what I found....... https://www.staples.ca/en/komar-feng-shui-wall-mural-50-x-72/product_1566864_1-CA_1_20001

Did you place your Order.    :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Pilz-E said:

at that price? Uh-uh.....  :rolleyes:

That picture has been on the wall at the M&S flat since before it was occupied by two previous couples way back pre 2011. When S moves out (if it ever happens) ask him if you can have his.

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 1:49 AM, peking said:

damn, she is one busy woman

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I think she is building a cage to put Stepan in. And then he can watch her fucking toy-boy. Maybe then he will get the message that his time is up....:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, under maintenance. A rare event for this very old apartment. Hopefully these two get pulled and move on with their life. Hasn't been fun to watch for many months now. IMHO.

The Apartment is still there.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:27 AM, Boitoske said:

That picture has been on the wall at the M&S flat since before it was occupied by two previous couples way back pre 2011. When S moves out (if it ever happens) ask him if you can have his.

my first week on RLC almost 4yrs ago now when there were only 7 apts  these two were on vacation that whole first week I got so tired of seeing that picture 

• Like 1