Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Does Maya have to be tipsy to screw Boy-Toy?  Whenever I have see them together, she's enjoys some fun juice before doing the deed.

With that said, he looks nothing like Stepan without the facial hair.

From the times I've seen them together, it appears to me that she is deeply in love with the fellow. These are the times when she's happy and joyful. Quite a turn around from the previous situation.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I am afraid you cannot accept that you say things that are untrue and so are total bollocks .Get Real

I, have been learning from you about how to accept things that other people say.  Step down off of your podium, and take a look at the reality . 

I wonder where Stepan has gone. As RLC have not flagged up the holiday sign I assume that they do not know either. As it is Maya has moved her lover into the apartment and he has certainly made himself feel at home. Sleeping in Stepans bed, eating his food and screwing his ex. I think he could have been seeing Maya way before August when we first saw him.

Looking on the bright side Maya is besotted by her lover and is the happiest she has been in months. It is obvious that he has replaced Stepan in all aspects of her life.

Its sad to say but poor old Stepan is now very much the guy in the way of the other two. Here's hoping that a solution will be found that satisfies all but I think somebody will be badly hurt by it all.

You could raise a case for RLC to close this room but I believe it should be allowed to run to its natural conclusion whatever that might be.

18 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I wonder where Stepan has gone. As RLC have not flagged up the holiday sign I assume that they do not know either. As it is Maya has moved her lover into the apartment and he has certainly made himself feel at home. Sleeping in Stepans bed, eating his food and screwing his ex. I think he could have been seeing Maya way before August when we first saw him.

Looking on the bright side Maya is besotted by her lover and is the happiest she has been in months. It is obvious that he has replaced Stepan in all aspects of her life.

Its sad to say but poor old Stepan is now very much the guy in the way of the other two. Here's hoping that a solution will be found that satisfies all but I think somebody will be badly hurt by it all.

You could raise a case for RLC to close this room but I believe it should be allowed to run to its natural conclusion whatever that might be.

He could have went to visit his Folks over New Years.

On 4.1.2018 at 6:50 PM, mib82 said:

They're not a couple anymore.. It's no sense to have Stepan and Maya together on RLC...

The apartment is a wreck, looks like a trash dump, cameras are shitty, the relationship is dead, Maya has moved on, I just can't understand why RLC keep it up like this.

Did you see Maya & her loverboy wank in the tub? It was actually pretty good!

I think Stephan used to be better during sex than this boy tho, but that was a long time ago. Their relationship over, and there is much more important things than sex in a good relationship..... Maya has moved on, and seems to have found new love.

• Like 1