Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

I said Jack about Maya. My comment pertains to Steph only. I careless about the troll doll but the few weak men on RLC (Steph Sasha and Paul) for different reason's confound me. 

Tom was a man and he didn't play that shit - he told Vanessa exactly what he thought of her before almost committing a murder suicide...:biggrin: 

No offence intended. I was just trying to say that Stepan is history.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Donzi said:

I don't know how you can sleep in bed with a girl you used to have a relationship with who just banged another guy in that same bed. What ever happened to principles...

Free rent obviously overcomes all that. If he moves out of here, he has to get a real job. 

• Like 2

last week when she had her bf there steph was gone for days ,, to me he look's lost ,,, i just dont think she should bring that shit home ,,, why can't she just stay at his place to fuck him ,,, why bring it here ,, insult to him ,, disrespect ,, how would she like that ..that guy's face and what ever was on that pillow ,,, i went through that shit and didn't know it ,, does't sit well with me ,, just human

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

last week when she had her bf there steph was gone for days ,, to me he look's lost ,,, i just dont think she should bring that shit home ,,, why can't she just stay at his place to fuck him ,,, why bring it here ,, insult to him ,, disrespect ,, how would she like that ..that guy's face and what ever was on that pillow ,,, i went through that shit and didn't know it ,, does't sit well with me ,, just human

Look at it another way.

Maya is moving forward in her life. She's got a new boy-toy. It's not her fault Stepan is near a depression meltdown (IMO). A shot of B-12 wont raise his low self-esteem. As for Maya, new Boy-Toy's dick is just filling a void - pun intended (more on that later).

But as they both 'share' the apartment, she has every right to ask for privacy and invite who she would like to come and 'visit'.

On a side note, their relationship is fucked-up. Once fuck-buddies and now living platonic...THAT doesn't sit well with me. That alone psychologically minimizes growth for both people. That she has a boy-toy doesn't make her happy - just sexually satisfied (and a mis-aligned ense of companionship). If she had her own apartment and was fucking the new boy-toy, I'd say she's on her way to putting her past behind her and growing as a person in a new relationship.   But for now, IMO he's as depressed as most anyone can be (maybe he hasn't come to terms with the break-up and is holding on any way he can). And IMO she just found someone to fill her hole and that gives her the attention girls seek when a new relationship gets off the ground (no way it can last and/or be meaningful while she shares an apartment with Stepan).

I have watched Maya and Stepan since Nov 2013. Granted with periods of absence, but I want to toss this out again recognizing it has been discussed before and I seem to be in the minority. Sometime ago a Russian member said they wear their wedding rings on their right ring finger. Now I have no recollection of them getting married, but they both wear what appears to be a wedding band on the right ring finger. Maya has also worn two rings on her left hand for a very long time, but in the last month or so they have disappeared. Just a long time observation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

I have watched Maya and Stepan since Nov 2013. Granted with periods of absence, but I want to toss this out again recognizing it has been discussed before and I seem to be in the minority. Sometime ago a Russian member said they wear their wedding rings on their right ring finger. Now I have no recollection of them getting married, but they both wear what appears to be a wedding band on the right ring finger. Maya has also worn two rings on her left hand for a very long time, but in the last month or so they have disappeared. Just a long time observation. 

good eye 

8 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

You're right. If my memory serves me well all the rings disappeared about three months ago.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

You're right. If my memory serves me well all the rings disappeared about three months ago.

She still wears the ring on the right hand. That has never come off. And most men would wear a fancier ring than the band Stepan wears.

Russians call "engagement rings" the rings that the couple exchanges during the wedding ceremony. The two buy them together; the groom pays; this is the necessary part of the wedding tradition. Russian engagement rings are in reality just plain wedding bands of gold, without diamonds or stones, and they wear them on the RIGHT hand on the finger next to the "pinky". (An "engagement ring" on the LEFT hand on the same finger will mean for Russians that the person is divorced or widowed, i.e. is not currently married but was married before.)

---

Has anybody noticed Stepan's ring finger situation? I haven't seen Maya's close-up lately, but an update on where the rings are would answer a question or two, maybe.

It's funny how they were considered the most stable couple at RLC and then -- after a period of attempting to be a boring couple -- they suddenly turned into the most WTF?! couple.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Russians call "engagement rings" the rings that the couple exchanges during the wedding ceremony. The two buy them together; the groom pays; this is the necessary part of the wedding tradition. Russian engagement rings are in reality just plain wedding bands of gold, without diamonds or stones, and they wear them on the RIGHT hand on the finger next to the "pinky". (An "engagement ring" on the LEFT hand on the same finger will mean for Russians that the person is divorced or widowed, i.e. is not currently married but was married before.)

---

Has anybody noticed Stepan's ring finger situation? I haven't seen Maya's close-up lately, but an update on where the rings are would answer a question or two, maybe.

It's funny how they were considered the most stable couple at RLC and then -- after a period of attempting to be a boring couple -- they suddenly turned into the most WTF?! couple.

Checked after the earlier comments. Maya had a gold ring on her right hand suggesting that according to Russian custom that she is married  Confusing or what. didn't see Stepans hands when I checked.

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

---

I have recent pictures of Stepan and he is wearing a ring on the right hand ring finger. So, it would appear they are married.