Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Its been a very, very long time since we have seen Maya walking around naked. I do not think we will be seeing Stepan again. He is history.

Is the replacement of Stepan a fact ?? Did the guy have a name ?

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I Wonder where Stepan is. I don't think these two would be living like this if his return was imminent. Funny if he walked in unannounced though.

There would be Fireworks for sure if that happened.

fireworks GIF

• Like 2

It sucks that Maya is sleeping on the couch. And it sucks MORE that Stepan doesn't have the common sense (decency) to at least say "...You sleep on the couch one week and I'll sleep on the couch the next week".

Generally speaking, here in the US its perceived that Russian men do not treat women well (less so then the perception that US men treat women like sex objects).  But anyone with a penny's worth of common sense should share the responsibility of sleeping on the couch.

Stepan is inching closer and closer to the top of my RLC shit list.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I don't know how you can sleep in bed with a girl you used to have a relationship with who just banged another guy in that same bed. What ever happened to principles...

Plus she washes and changes the sheets and sofa cover when the boyfriend comes to the apartment, but not when Stepan returns. A courtesy to the boyfriend but not for the guy sharing the apartment. This is one reason I am no longer a Maya fan. Such disrespect is not excusible to me. 

• Like 1

If these two could find a way of living apart they would have done so by now. Maya has a new man in her life and Stepan means very little to her these days. Since way before Christmas she has cared little for him and it is now unusual for her to cook a meal or make a hot drink for him. She had also taken to avoiding his bed. Why he came back after his holiday is a mystery as all he appears to have here is his computer. OK he has a roof over his head but he has nothing else. Maya has her new man so why should she cook, clean and do Stepans washing. If she does any of this it is for her new man. At the end of the day Maya is in love with her new man. When did courtesy and morals come into play when somebody is besotted and in love.

Edited by Nightjar

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

If these two could find a way of living apart they would have done so by now. Maya has a new man in her life and Stepan means very little to her these days. Since way before Christmas she has cared little for him and it is now unusual for her to cook a meal or make a hot drink for him. She had also taken to avoiding his bed. Why he came back after his holiday is a mystery as all he appears to have here is his computer. OK he has a roof over his head but he has nothing else. Maya has her new man so why should she cook, clean and do Stepans washing. If she does any of this it is for her new man. At the end of the day Maya is in love with her new man. When did courtesy and morals come into play when somebody is besotted and in love.

I said Jack about Maya. My comment pertains to Steph only. I careless about the troll doll but the few weak men on RLC (Steph Sasha and Paul) for different reason's confound me. 

Tom was a man and he didn't play that shit - he told Vanessa exactly what he thought of her before almost committing a murder suicide...:biggrin: