Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

13 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

now i'm convinced too, is visible that she is very close to him, if he is not her brother for sure are very friends, when they woke up while he was on the couch they had a very sweet conversation and she caressed him on the head while smiling

(there is nothing more beautiful in the world than being awakened by Kira's smile) :blush:

I love the smile of both of them. I wish they smiled more.  :heart:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Nina immediately put down her phone as Kira came to bed.  Now cuddling up to each other.  I think they will be asleep soon.  05:46 and it's been a long night for them.  Sleep well girls :sleepy:

Nina kept playing with her phone for quite a while, after which she went to the kitchen. Doe-Eyes, also playing on her phone (sending texts to each other?!?) joined her and they talked quitely for more than an hour. They finally went to (seperate) beds at 08:30. What a night.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hayden said:

This is weird. Nina was sitting  beside them but she didn't care about this situation. I no longer understand their relationship.

Sorry my english

It can all be explained (again) by alcohol. As with many people, it plays with their limits and openess. I also saw Kira touch Doe-Eyes on the belly, in a short moment in the bedroom. And Doe-Eyes hugged Nina on the couch. 

The great winner of the night is the stuffed shark. It was used and played with by most girls and the guy. One promiscuous shark that is :biggrin:. It grinned non-stop.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

DE is not interested in guys.  She's Lez like Nina & Kira but she doesn't appear to have a Mate at the present time.

Technically we don't know that 100%. She likes girls yes, but we have no clue about boys/men. Sexuallity isn't binary: she could be bi, for all we know.

And please, let me have something to dream about when I'm lonely... :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Technically we don't know that 100%. She likes girls yes, but we have no clue about boys/men. Sexuallity isn't binary: she could be bi, for all we know.

And please, let me have something to dream about when I'm lonely... :biggrin:

I hop that most of the time you are not lonely anyhow I wish you sweet dreams 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Nina kept playing with her phone for quite a while, after which she went to the kitchen. Doe-Eyes, also playing on her phone (sending texts to each other?!?) joined her and they talked quitely for more than an hour. They finally went to (seperate) beds at 08:30. What a night.

Hi, So this is after they went to sleep, for what I thought was the end of their very busy day?