Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Do these "applications" leave true marks on the skin?

Yes they do.  In Night Vision they are hard to see but if the Image was in Color the markings would be plain as day.  It's fine to play Mild Games while having Sex with your partner but by the looks of the Images the game Efim was playing is way past being Mild.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎21 at 4:12 PM, StnCld316 said:

At the beginning he was on top of her hard as a rock raring to go and Anabel wanted to Masturbate herself instead. Efim  rolled off her and she Masturbated. He didn't look to happy about it so he reached in the Drawer of the End Table and got the Whip and started lashing her.  You could tell by the expression on her face when she rolled over with her ass upwards she wasn't happy about something.  When Efim did fuck her from behind her moans of pleasure were silent.  I think when Efim doesn't get what he wants from the start he Punishes her in his sick minded Sadistic Games.  That's just my personal view of the situation.

and i agree!

the whipping did not come as a part of a sex/dsm session/game. it came mostly as a REAL PUNISHMENT for something which distressed him. her face when she saw it didnt seem tht fun is coming.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎21 at 10:41 AM, curious said:

i ve met women getting horny of being humiliated and whipped.

i just cant say 100% tht anabel enjoyed this session....

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎21 at 4:16 PM, StnCld316 said:

Yes they do.  In Night Vision they are hard to see but if the Image was in Color the markings would be plain as day.  It's fine to play Mild Games while having Sex with your partner but by the looks of the Images the game Efim was playing is way past being Mild.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎21 at 4:56 PM, curious said:

and i agree!

the whipping did not come as a part of a sex/dsm session/game. it came mostly as a REAL PUNISHMENT for something which distressed him. her face when she saw it didnt seem tht fun is coming.

So what was seen here would be a continuation of the treatment that was applied to Diana in her first project (no whips, but aggressive attitude).

I remember well, as he got it on his first anal. After that she even got used to it, but at first it was not consensual on her part.

It was because of this apartment that I left RLC. Apparently, I really was NOT "NO" seeing strange things there in the movements, in that guest bathroom.:angry:

I feel bad for Anabel.
:cry:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 1:01 PM, Howard said:

She's an animal in the sack but a songbird when playing the violin.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

She is just exquisite IMHO. Why she is with that dork I cannot understand!

• Like 3

Short memory you guys have... early last year he was using a cane on her arse.... she handed him the cane, which IMHO is giving him permission to punish her.

Secondly, seeing as she was not tied down, she had the option to get up and walk away.

Thirdly, when he was with Diana, he was the one who tried to stop her from hurting herself. Anyone remember when he was fucking her, how she started smacking her own face..????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Look at this board at Efim's apartment 

I have (my father's R.I.P board) exactly the same board and figures but mine is about 70 years old 

BTW, In my parents home there was the same table (70 years old) as the one at Adeline & Markus kitchen but painted brown

cb3b6041a2a59a4035dbaaa48742cd9b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Don't disagree with you, except, like Nelly, she can play those instruments AND still have time to be a superb performer everywhere else around the house.

Nelly is a better housekeeper. But when it comes to vacuuming, nobody sucks better than Anabel.