Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

I am amazed that Eva just fucked the guy who used to visit Dasha when she lived in this apartment (we called him Shaggy when he was with Dasha). I don't know if she would have done so without the arrangement that Sam did to make it happen but it does seem like she must have had had a liking for him before this event as she seemed to really enjoy making out with him. Even after finger fucking Eva, Shaggy refused the sex with her more than once and had put his clothe back on until she finally seduced him by appearing nude in the living room and fingering herself in front of him. (who could refuse that LOL). 

• Like 1

The dude that fucked Eva used to be Dasha's BFF (Best Friend Forever). He was once called "Bob Denver" because of his long hair and guitar skills. He was later called "Shaggy" after he cut off his long hair and appeared in some sort of uniform like a ticket agent of airline pilot at Dasha and Demids. Now he appears at Eva and Sam's and gets to fuck Eva. Maybe it pays just to hang around. LOL 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I think they are struggling with this event. Sam does not appear happy. There seems to be regret and like a couple of us have said. This guy stopped and was suduced by Eva. She really wanted to fuck him.

It does appear that way. Maybe Sam is having a problem with it. Eva seem to be trying to reassure him. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I think they are struggling with this event. Sam does not appear happy. There seems to be regret and like a couple of us have said. This guy stopped and was suduced by Eva. She really wanted to fuck him.

I agree that they are probably struggling with this event. Sam most likely has qualms. Eva might even feel obligated to be involved in this threesome activity. Even back in the old days of free love (I'm old fashion, I guess) we found that certain aspects of such free love between caused problems between friends and lovers. Every one who I know who continued with such activity after marriage has been divorced. It really didn't work so well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

It does appear that way. Maybe Sam is having a problem with it. Eva seem to be trying to reassure him. 

Well she was really into this guy. Far more romantic with him than Sam. She was all over him all night. Out in the smoking area she went after him to the point where he took his clothes off for the third time because she wanted him to fuck her.

• Like 1

After surviving my bohemian/hippie lifestyle, I have come to the conclusion that basic human nature ultimately dictates that people who have close emotional ties do not share sex acts with outsiders. This would suggest that Sam & Eva are not well bonded. Such relationships do not grow and develop. I give them 6 months at most before mother nature takes over and they decide to split up or simply hang out with people to fuck while collecting free rent.

Look at Diana and Efim. Look at Maya & Stepan. Look and Dasha & Demid. Somehow, there was always a third party in the background. It was the same way with my group when we were younger.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1