Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Anyone else wondering if the girl knows there are cameras or other people in the room? 

She seems pretty out of it to me so I'm saying no.

Tenants are supposed to notify their Guests there are Cameras in the Apartment and they will be Recorded. I would imagine there is something Notice Attached at the Entrance informing anyone of the Cameras.  Recording Guests without their knowledge of knowing they are being Recorded is a Big Liability concern for RLC.  RLC will make sure they have their ass covered.

The couple that were sleeping on the futon must be going to return as that is their backpack, etc on the table next to the futon. The girl who participated was wearing white jeans when she arrived and she was not part of the group from earlier that evening.

53 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The couple that were sleeping on the futon must be going to return as that is their backpack, etc on the table next to the futon. The girl who participated was wearing white jeans when she arrived and she was not part of the group from earlier that evening.

Thank you for the clarification.. so sofar unknown person who joined  E&S last night    Hope some video shot will be made available for us