Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

it would have been 2 hrs if he knew what to do.it is called seduction.. you seduce the woman.he still does not know how to close.. he is too scare to just go for it......sad to watch...

Kinda makes you wonder how he managed to snag Eva when he seems incapable of seducing a beautiful woman. Or...maybe he subconsciously doesn't want to cheat on Eva, even though she's obviously fine with it. Something like that at the back of your mind can do weird things.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So, I am just getting on the site. Beautiful Eva is asleep. And Sam is rubbing this young woman. Did Eva at least get to eat some nice pussy? And did the guest eat Eva?

Evening PP...No and No...are the answers to your questions. After 6 hrs, or whatever, Sam fucked Eva twice from behind,  while Eva was fondling her friend. Her friend hasn't opened her legs once, Sam has never hand his hand there and she's never tried to fondle him. It's debatable whether he's just fucked her undercover, which lasted about as long as a Kirsty bate...and I've never seen him with a hard on all night..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

Kinda makes you wonder how he managed to snag Eva when he seems incapable of seducing a beautiful woman. Or...maybe he subconsciously doesn't want to cheat on Eva, even though she's obviously fine with it. Something like that at the back of your mind can do weird things.

I say its drugs nothing against them some of my best times were chemicaly enhanced  but my experience says they were/are on something sam cant get it up 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening PP...No and No...are the answers to your questions. After 6 hrs, or whatever, Sam fucked Eva twice from behind,  while Eva was fondling her friend. Her friend hasn't opened her legs once, Sam has never hand his hand there and she's never tried to fondle him. It's debatable whether he's just fucked her undercover, which lasted about as long as a Kirsty bate...and I've never seen him with a hard on all night..

Wow, Thanks Naga. They were just starting when I went out to golf and I can't believe nothing really happened. I thought Eva and this young woman would have at least enjoyed each other. You guys must be a little pissed.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Thanks Naga. They were just starting when I went out to golf and I can't believe nothing really happened. I thought Eva and this young woman would have at least enjoyed each other. You guys must be a little pissed.

Not really, it's pretty common place around here, loads of build up then boom nothing happens, or if it does it's blanket sex. Either way it's just one big wind up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

just a little, I was the first to comment on them starting to make out in the kitchen so yep a whole afternoon wasted it started out so hot though