Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

The fact that they let the Hamster die alone on the outside pretty much sums up my sentiments about ths apartment. Kamila is the wicked witch of the South. Kaley is her sidekick. Kaley was lost without Kami. She missed her so much she slept with her door open every night aftr she returned. She never sleeps with her door open. Tonight is the first night in is closed since Kami’s return. Kristy is okay but she only teases the pussy, like Sophie - never shows.

29 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

The fact that they let the Hamster die alone on the outside pretty much sums up my sentiments about ths apartment. Kamila is the wicked witch of the South. Kaley is her sidekick. Kaley was lost without Kami. She missed her so much she slept with her door open every night aftr she returned. She never sleeps with her door open. Tonight is the first night in is closed since Kami’s return. Kristy is okay but she only teases the pussy, like Sophie - never shows.

The Hamster was already dead when they put it on the balcony.They probably didn't know what to do with it,so they put it on the balcony until they decided how to dispose of the body.

That does not change my opinion, because I have never seen any of them spend any time with their pet. And I watch often. Apparently RLC encourages hamster and rabbit ownership, and maybe on a rotating basis. Martina actually made a 3 tiered enclosure and put it in the spare bedroom. She often sits in the hallway playng with them. Everybody else welcomes their pet, even Lana plays with her rabbit despite taking .awhile to warmup to it. I guess I missed that one day when Kami and Kaley engaged with their pet. I know they have a big fan base. I have no idea why.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mack88 said:

How come no one posts pic and vid of these beautiful girls.

Because this apartment is only for premium

So unfortunaly, if you want looking these beautiful girls, you can't share what you see because of RLC rules