Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Kami seems to be very upset and she is being comforted on her bed by Kaley.  They are have a deep and meaningful conversation.  I wish I could speak Russian.  I wonder if it has anything to do with her night out of the apartment?

Kami is getting older,so modeling jobs are probably becoming more difficult for her to find.Unfortunately,I'm afraid Kami is becoming someone she does not want to be out of necessity.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is getting older,so modeling jobs are probably becoming more difficult for her to find.Unfortunately,I'm afraid Kami is becoming someone she does not want to be out of necessity.

The only thing about the Modelling Industry is the Models have Expiry Dates. Once they reach a Certain Age they are brushed aside and forgotten about. 

• Like 1

Yes that friendship has seen it's better days for sure.

So I am going to only say this once, because as most of you know I am not much of Kami fan. For nearly 3 years now many of the old timers around here that found Kami in Barcelona, have followed her faithfully all this time, including myself. We have watched as Kristy and Kami grew up in front of our eyes, but there is just one thing we have yet to see, and that we all have not given up hope for this one thing. Kami you are one of the most expressive woman I have ever seen when in the throws of passion, but we really need to understand what it is, that only you can do for yourself, that your partners never really have been able to but once or twice. You must understand that it is something that all men need to completely understand, to satisfy a woman completely, and that is the goal of most men for sure. We have watched you for over 750 days and nights now, and this is something we still simply do not understand. :heart::heart:

That is all, and now back to the regular scheduled program of Kami's college of camping and building the red tent show. :biggrin:

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes that friendship has seen it's better days for sure.

So I am going to only say this once, because as most of you know I am not much of Kami fan. For nearly 3 years now many of the old timers around here that found Kami in Barcelona, have followed her faithfully all this time, including myself. We have watched as Kristy and Kami grew up in front of our eyes, but there is just one thing we have yet to see, and that we all have not given up hope for this one thing. Kami you are one of the most expressive woman I have ever seen when in the throws of passion, but we really need to understand what it is, that only you can do for yourself, that your partners never really have been able to but once or twice. You must understand that it is something that all men need to completely understand, to satisfy a woman completely, and that is the goal of most men for sure. We have watched you for over 750 days and nights now, and this is something we still simply do not understand. :heart::heart:

That is all, and now back to the regular scheduled program of Kami's college of camping and building the red tent show. :biggrin:

I think she needs a man who really and truly loves her and who she knows really and truly loves her before she will ever be completely sexually satisfied.

• Like 1