Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

I am really starting to believe that Kissable Kick Ass Kaley, is becoming a true and natural girl next door. She is so damn cute and has one of the finest asses of all the RLC girls. I love the way she and Kristy play with each other, constantly teasing each other and now good enough friends that they even bathe together. LOVE IT.

KALEY CAN,,,,,,,,,KALEY CAN,,,,,,,,, KALEY CAN :heart:

See the source image

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am really starting to believe that Kissable Kick Ass Kaley, is becoming a true and natural girl next door. She is so damn cute and has one of the finest asses of all the RLC girls. I love the way she and Kristy play with each other, constantly teasing each other and now good enough friends that they even bathe together. LOVE IT.

KALEY CAN,,,,,,,,,KALEY CAN,,,,,,,,, KALEY CAN :heart:

See the source image

it's my girl :heart:

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 8:50 PM, van the man said:

I agree I think each of the K's are wonderful. Kristy has proved to be very frustrating over the years but she is a great girl and very sensitive to the world around her. Kami is equally frustrating but again she is a fascinating woman. Kaley definitely intrigues me and has developed quickly. They are very real young women trying to find their way in life in a difficult society in Russia. They are very fortunate to be able to earn a good living modelling around the world. Their travel bill must be huge but the obviously earn enough to visit incredible locations for both fun and work.

I hope Kami really lets herself go one day. Bating seems to be the one area where she is uncomfortable sharing with us. I think this stems from her need to use something as stimulation. I don't understand why she doesn't invest in a sex toy or two. I'm sure it would beat the remote every time!!!

I still find Kami kissing session with Kristy one of the greatest moments on RLC. Kami was determined to experience kissing a girl and Kristy was led into it beautifully even though she giggled like an embarrassed little girl!!! Hopefully Kami can seduce Kaley into some girl on girl action. Now that would be a moment to saviour!!! 

It was a great moment. Just wish I could find it again to watch again

On 3/5/2018 at 1:40 PM, StnCld316 said:

I think if Kamila & Kristy were going to try something with one another they would have done it by now.  If they have done anything with one another then it has been done away from the Cameras.

Waxing or Plucking one another's Pubic Hairs doesn't count.      :biggrin:

But i wonder about Kristy and Kaley, Kristy seems to want to be close to her and snuggle and play a little,Kaley doesn't seem to want to reciprocate,i was wondering if anything ever happened between them sexually or it's just innocent playing,i do hope for more as with them i think it would be very sensual.