Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

this apartment is the clear demonstration of how RLC intervenes on girls, Kristy has masturbated for a year always hidden, now it is already some evening, for example last night she masturbates almost discovery, Kaley, for a few months she was like a nun , now every night he masturbates in front of the cameras, I am very happy with this change, but it must not be said that what happens in the apartments is all natural

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this apartment is the clear demonstration of how RLC intervenes on girls, Kristy has masturbated for a year always hidden, now it is already some evening, for example last night she masturbates almost discovery, Kaley, for a few months she was like a nun , now every night he masturbates in front of the cameras, I am very happy with this change, but it must not be said that what happens in the apartments is all natural

"Kristy has masturbated for a year always hidden"...you being to generous,house opened about two years ago and she always bated half covered,leg out..at minimal two full years of covered bates in bed by her.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Kristy has masturbated for a year always hidden"...you being to generous,house opened about two years ago and she always bated half covered,leg out..at minimal two full years of covered bates in bed by her.

and she fucked with five different guys without hidding but who count :biggrin:

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and she fucked with five different guys without hidding but who count 

5 guys in over two years. Good for her. And it's not like she stays with these guys for any long periods of time. She's still as boring and uneventful as the rest of the girls in these barca and roommate apartments.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

5 guys in over two years. Good for her. And it's not like she stays with these guys for any long periods of time. She's still as boring and uneventful as the rest of the girls in these barca and roommate apartments.

Kristy boring????? 

she's the most funny girls on RLC ::)

• Like 4

I say one thing, that I never wanted to say, to me these girls seem the most natural of the apartments with only girls, in Barcelona they are all very bad actresses

• Like 1