Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Wonderful Kaley, there is no comparison with the girls from Barcelona

I agree I think each of the K's are wonderful. Kristy has proved to be very frustrating over the years but she is a great girl and very sensitive to the world around her. Kami is equally frustrating but again she is a fascinating woman. Kaley definitely intrigues me and has developed quickly. They are very real young women trying to find their way in life in a difficult society in Russia. They are very fortunate to be able to earn a good living modelling around the world. Their travel bill must be huge but the obviously earn enough to visit incredible locations for both fun and work.

I hope Kami really lets herself go one day. Bating seems to be the one area where she is uncomfortable sharing with us. I think this stems from her need to use something as stimulation. I don't understand why she doesn't invest in a sex toy or two. I'm sure it would beat the remote every time!!!

I still find Kami kissing session with Kristy one of the greatest moments on RLC. Kami was determined to experience kissing a girl and Kristy was led into it beautifully even though she giggled like an embarrassed little girl!!! Hopefully Kami can seduce Kaley into some girl on girl action. Now that would be a moment to saviour!!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, van the man said:

I agree I think each of the K's are wonderful. Kristy has proved to be very frustrating over the years but she is a great girl and very sensitive to the world around her. Kami is equally frustrating but again she is a fascinating woman. Kaley definitely intrigues me and has developed quickly. They are very real young women trying to find their way in life in a difficult society in Russia. They are very fortunate to be able to earn a good living modelling around the world. Their travel bill must be huge but the obviously earn enough to visit incredible locations for both fun and work.

I hope Kami really lets herself go one day. Bating seems to be the one area where she is uncomfortable sharing with us. I think this stems from her need to use something as stimulation. I don't understand why she doesn't invest in a sex toy or two. I'm sure it would beat the remote every time!!!

I still find Kami kissing session with Kristy one of the greatest moments on RLC. Kami was determined to experience kissing a girl and Kristy was led into it beautifully even though she giggled like an embarrassed little girl!!! Hopefully Kami can seduce Kaley into some girl on girl action. Now that would be a moment to saviour!!! 

I do not know if any of these girls will ever happen something, the only unknown is Kaley, because both Kami and Kristy are very hot, but when they come close to something that happens, they pull back

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not know if any of these girls will ever happen something, the only unknown is Kaley, because both Kami and Kristy are very hot, but when they come close to something that happens, they pull back

I think if Kamila & Kristy were going to try something with one another they would have done it by now.  If they have done anything with one another then it has been done away from the Cameras.

Waxing or Plucking one another's Pubic Hairs doesn't count.      :biggrin:

• Like 1