Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, letsdothis said:

Friend? Isn't that his sister, Chris?

don't trust all chaturbate information, it's just for the show to make more token  

one day she's the sister, an another day she could be the neighbor girlfriend :biggrin:

Just now, moos54 said:

don't trust all chaturbate information, it's just for the show to make more token  

one day she's the sister, an another day she could be the neighbor girlfriend :biggrin:

True but I never saw the two even kiss. So I thinks its possible shes is sister...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

True but I never saw the two even kiss. So I thinks its possible shes is sister...

you often show your naked body in front of your sister when you are with your girlfriend with a hard cock, while she makes photos or promotional video for your cam site?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

you often show your naked body in front of your sister when you are with your girlfriend with a hard cock, while she makes photos or promotional video for your cam site?

I have no sister. :biggrin: Maybe she is an very open minded sister or no sister at all :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have no sister. :biggrin: Maybe she is an very open minded sister or no sister at all :biggrin:

At the same time she does a lot of shows in her work office 

all of us, know it's a lie, so why thinking she could be stephan sister

this world of camshow is based on false information to make people believe in fantasies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

At the same time she does a lot of shows in her work office 

all of us, know it's a lie, so why thinking she could be stephan sister

this world of camshow is based on false information to make people believe in fantasies

Well as long as shes hot and in for fun sister or not sister is not really so important :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes you are right, it's not important 

but it's boring too :biggrin:

for some it's boring for some it is not. when I need intellectual entertainment I usually read books. From these guys I expect good sex show and so far they do well. I'm not interested in the relationship, for me they can be whoever they like to be.

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A different moment :biggrin: 
033b6c8546eb77567130d63e076ccf6a.jpg 6f8b36378ba5fa97beecb454dda582c3.jpg
e867d60e1ef2772029f1ef1294ab7590.jpg ec34a8e24f46907fcbde37b682b2084f.jpg

I must admit that I was anxious and with high expectations for this moment. Very high.
Especially for the previews we have of her at CB shows.:dodgy:

I do not see the time when finally Chris will show us all his true potential of sex (without ohmibod), either with Stella, or with any other girl, boy or even couple.:biggrin:

Waiting for this since she started here.
:rolleyes: