Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

36 minutes ago, waldi said:

hard to say, I noticed the tweet on Sunday morning UK time, so for me tomorrow means Monday, but I don't know exactly when that tweet first appeared

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am one hour ahaed of you so it means monday for me too

when they start to do you know what it will probably be after midnight so that will be monday!:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when they start to do you know what it will probably be after midnight so that will be monday!:biggrin:

hehe, you might be right, it's less than two hours to midnight  in  where they live 

3 hours ago, tweety said:

When did they change the free cam to that of the kitchen showing the faucet?

Probably to get viewers to subscribe as 6-8 couples are predicted today for the 'party' 

A giant orgy or plain party ? We shall see soon !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tweety said:

When did they change the free cam to that of the kitchen showing the faucet?

VH is an exclusive club now. Pay or go away. Notice how they got rid of the contest? VH decided to turn it's back on CC. They don't care what we say here and they don't care about this community anymore, they want your money and that's it! Pay or go away! 

• Like 1

The last comment VH made here on CC was on 09 Feb, over 2 weeks ago. In general, the comments deal with maintenance issues or some kind of tenant change of sorts. They never respond to any suggestions or even engage in friendly banter. Quite frankly, they have all but abandoned us. They've taken away free cams and have allowed tenants to point their free cams at mostly nothing. They also closed the contest without saying a word to us about it. They dont want to play the game anymore. They game they used to play with freeloaders with the hopes of getting them to join. Perhaps that strategy failed and so they are now trying to pursuade people to join by limiting their ability to access much of anything. IMHO, that strategy will fail and it will crush the CC community here even more then it already has. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The last comment VH made here on CC was on 09 Feb, over 2 weeks ago. In general, the comments deal with maintenance issues or some kind of tenant change of sorts. They never respond to any suggestions or even engage in friendly banter. Quite frankly, they have all but abandoned us. They've taken away free cams and have allowed tenants to point their free cams at mostly nothing. They also closed the contest without saying a word to us about it. They dont want to play the game anymore. They game they used to play with freeloaders with the hopes of getting them to join. Perhaps that strategy failed and so they are now trying to pursuade people to join by limiting their ability to access much of anything. IMHO, that strategy will fail and it will crush the CC community here even more then it already has. 

Good post Amy. With the new free cam position in this apt overlooking the faucet, we can watch TV now.:cry:  Of course, it is the only thing we can watch, but I won't go there. i pissed off enough people at the M & H place.