Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Both living room cams are horribly positioned. I can understand the free one but even the paid one is bad. I think there should be a cam much closer to the couch, possibly on the wall where the lamp is.

Whole place is bad.

In the previous apartment we had excellent visuals of this couple who often invited friends for threesome and foursome.
In this very small new apartment the cameras are positioned very badly and you can see little especially in the LR,
I also think they have difficulty inviting friends: the space is really scarce.

ella.thumb.jpg.cc8a5c806309649f0100b30764145c00.jpg

I used to tune into this couple all of the time but since they were banished to this cupboard I don't even bother.  I think Ella is one of the most attractive girls on VH and also one of the most secually liberated.  I'm not real fond of Isaac but it's not because of anything he's done, I simply think on a physical level he's punching way above his weight.  I'm not sure who the manager is but I think if anything this couple deserved a nicer place and certainly not this little dump.    Perhaps they should try being their  own managers and get their own place.  Whoever the manager is they have made a bad business decision in putting them in this place.  I think they are ashamed to have visitors.  It's like they were demoted to a lesser position.  Whatever the reasons the cam placement is absolutely terrible and the participants are obviously disappointed to the extent their group participation gone to nil.   Except for an occasional glance, I don't even view the cams anymore and I bet I speak for many subscribers in this post..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Well since the newsletter says they are sick and can't party right now maybe Groomy can give us some insite on what's going on and why he says we have to wait until the end of April?

Groomy said no. Too personal, but have you seen her pussy lately? Something is not right. 

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy said no. Too personal, but have you seen her pussy lately? Something is not right. 

With these cams i never can see her pussy anymore-- i have given up watching it because of the terrible cams

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The cameras are too far to see anything in this apartment but I have noticed Isaac staring at it closely. I'm just gonna assume they both have a genital herpes outbreak going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whatare3 said:

The cameras are too far to see anything in this apartment but I have noticed Isaac staring at it closely. I'm just gonna assume they both have a genital herpes outbreak going on.

On 16/04/2018 at 12:29 PM, budda said:

ella1.thumb.jpg.bae6c00dc2af1abe3edfb89d9246a35f.jpg

Don't know what that could be.. but here there is something "new" in that pussy