Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now that they've swapped the issue becomes keeping it up. Now, no one will be as interested unless they have group sex. The swinger group they appeal to will demand it. 

group sex is their "trademark", that's true, but I find them interesting and fun to watch when they're alone too. Very pleasant young people and of course I can't stop staring at pretty Ella, she's really cute.

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now that they've swapped the issue becomes keeping it up. Now, no one will be as interested unless they have group sex. The swinger group they appeal to will demand it. 

Who Swapped ?

24 minutes ago, nack said:

Who does parties at full hardcore ?

They arrange different. Depends on the partners. BDSM, anal, DP and etc. But this is if the guests want BDSM, anal, DP. They participate in creating a party, maintaining the atmosphere, dressing BDSM suits. But hardcore fuck/BDSM and other do it guests.

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You say Misty 2.0, but then you say "they" have money. That sound like commited couple not like Misty at all really. Does she fuck guys solo?

Objectively for money and stability good shows (since they made first orgy at time that I said earlier - that means the other plans and conversations are correct) - they are Misty's first real competitor.

Earlier, say Serena with girl and Alan with new girl earned much more than Misty for the day. But they did it once a few week. An epic day can be shown by any couple. Be consistently good and interesting - unique participants. Ella & Isaac have every chance of becoming - epic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ella & Isaac have every chance of becoming - epic.

from what I saw, I give them my "yes" without any hesitation. They're creative and willing to deliver good fun. Everybody has advantages and drawbacks, but these people have decisively many more pluses :heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gosh wil Aida & Ethan ever have enough and stop? At some point there must be

android ios GIF

Hhahaha! Thought the same as me.:cool:

Usually the choir here is "give them an apartment when we have" invited the height. "But in their case and specific, I am in my rear ..... help ..... if they enter the project .VH

On the other hand, I hope to see them in this project Ella & Isaac, more often

Preferably with another couple "invited" to give the necessary rhythm and intended the "party". You may even play tails in the ass or even jump hopscotch, which I do not mind ... hehehehehe.

Ella & Isaac so far are doing well. Congratulations to both. And Aida and Ethan, too.

Move on .:biggrin:

By the way ! Have you organized how are you going to cover this in archives moments?
Full coverage? Until the moment of finally unloading the batteries there? Hhehehehehehe.:cool:

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Ella & Isaac if you read here .... learn from this...this is sharing her girlfriend with others

i believe in you.. you can do better

Screenshot_148.png

Hey! In this particular example, only one of these guys had full access to Anna, plus Alex. The rest, just blow jobs and touches on his body ..

And to see Anna and Alex exchanging, more often, took time.

I think how it goes, in the form of Isaac, is going very well. For its beginning.

For the record, did anyone see Isaac penetrating Aida? I do not . If it happened, please point me in the files or time line when it happened. Just fingering and sucking. The same as Ella had the others.
:my:

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Ella & Isaac if you read here .... learn from this...this is sharing her girlfriend with others

i believe in you.. you can do better

Screenshot_148.png

Hey! In this particular example, only one of these guys had full access to Anna, plus Alex. The rest, just blow jobs and touches on his body ..

And to see Anna and Alex exchanging, more often, took time.

I think how it goes, in the form of Isaac, is going very well. For its beginning.

For the record, did anyone see Isaac penetrating Aida? I do not . If it happened, please point me in the files or time line when it happened. Just fingering and sucking. The same as Ella had the others.
:my:

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Where? Rather Anna and Alex in old good days. But yes. This is Misty's first real competitor for 6 months.

No. They do not need VH. They have money. It's just a fun adventure.

And this is only first orgy made in  Ella & Isaac on the cams. Soon there will be new guests, new orgies. Those first with 2 girls will also come.

About the exchange. For Ella & Isaac it is acceptable, but not with everyone.

I was little mistaken. They have at parties a full hardcore. Ella & Isaac are softer. But - do everything, bi, bj with exchange.

Wow, Groomy !!! You really know how to be the herald of good news.
So that group is on the waiting list too? Wonderful !!!!!

I can hardly wait.
Screenshot (2217) .png

• Like 1