Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

So just barely 48 hours ago Ella has already given a BJ to another guy and let him cum on her chest, then has participated in an orgy and all within a week of joining VH and people are already dissatisfied and trying to make demands? So dumb.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hey! In this particular example, only one of these guys had full access to Anna, plus Alex. The rest, just blow jobs and touches on his body ..

And to see Anna and Alex exchanging, more often, took time.

I think how it goes, in the form of Isaac, is going very well. For its beginning.

For the record, did anyone see Isaac penetrating Aida? I do not . If it happened, please point me in the files or time line when it happened. Just fingering and sucking. The same as Ella had the others.
:my:

you have right... i change pic :biggrin:

Screenshot_138.png

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So just barely 48 hours ago Ella has already given a BJ to another guy and let him cum on her chest, then has participated in an orgy and all within a week of joining VH and people are already dissatisfied and trying to make demands? So dumb.

Hey, I'm not complaining about anything, quite the opposite. I'm amazed:heart: at the tractor pace this is taking.

Screenshot (2217) .png

And apparently, you too .... herhehe
:biggrin:

6 hours ago, ooopel said:

aida  is full charge, ethan look seem  a poor man with her:biggrin:

I do not agree ! Ethan kept the "hard work" with Aida all the time. Hehehehehe.
But I understand why he needs to "duble" in some moments. hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

On 13/01/2018 at 3:10 PM, groomy said:

I'll bet on them.

Maybe an orgy with these girls today.:biggrin: There is no guarantee. But probably.

Alex&Lina maybe found their Mira and Henry.

Groomy, are they really project Alex / Lina?

I am now refusing to believe it. A retention is expected is fact But that is absurdly greater than desired.
:my:

Edited by thedbear

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

they are leaving :cry:...

This party is over, next soon:heart:. This is not a one-off action - like Em and Sid. It will be regular. Most likely as Anna in an old apartment 2 parties week. Or even more often. They will also have other activities. Just guests. Photoshoot, etc.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

Ella & Isaac if you read here .... learn from this...this is sharing her girlfriend with others

i believe in you.. you can do better

i would rather have them do their thing and not read or follow anything posted here.

• Like 1