Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

2 minutes ago, nack said:

A priest should also look after the complaints. The moments at Serena - Alan still don't work properly and NOTHING has been done so far. If Jabbath could get them working, I'll be impressed..:dodgy:

Yes as I said I will adress it. I am a priest not a wizard :biggrin::biggrin:

29 minutes ago, nack said:

We shall see IF they get their own apartment. Everyone changes once they are in.

Just leave it at everyone changes but then add, "and gets old and boring after the extent of their sexual limits are known". Next!

Just now, nack said:

Agree !!!!!

Maybe VH should house the tenants and split them into 2 groups and then every week activate one group. Then the next week activate the other group. Basically, every tenants gets a week rest in between shifts. What do you think?

5 hours ago, Rhdem said:

we found another Misty

Where? Rather Anna and Alex in old good days. But yes. This is Misty's first real competitor for 6 months.

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They earned it. She has absolutely no inhibitions and no problems getting fucked by another guy so yes why not :biggrin: Please @Voyeur House TV next place: Aida & Ethan :angel:

They are perfect replacements for Linda & Leon...

No. They do not need VH. They have money. It's just a fun adventure.

And this is only first orgy made in  Ella & Isaac on the cams. Soon there will be new guests, new orgies. Those first with 2 girls will also come.

About the exchange. For Ella & Isaac it is acceptable, but not with everyone.

I was little mistaken. They have at parties a full hardcore. Ella & Isaac are softer. But - do everything, bi, bj with exchange.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Where? Rather Anna and Alex in old good days. But yes. This is Misty's first real competitor for 6 months.

No. They do not need VH. They have money. It's just a fun adventure.

And this is only first orgy made in  Ella & Isaac on the cams. Soon there will be new guests, new orgies. Those first with 2 girls will also come.

About the exchange. For Ella & Isaac it is acceptable, but not with everyone.

I was little mistaken. They have at parties a full hardcore. Ella & Isaac are softer. But - do everything, bi, bj with exchange.

Who does parties at full hardcore ?