Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This party is over, next soon:heart:. This is not a one-off action - like Em and Sid. It will be regular. Most likely as Anna in an old apartment 2 parties week. Or even more often. They will also have other activities. Just guests. Photoshoot, etc.

Damn I will run out of names :biggrin:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I do not agree ! Ethan kept the "hard work" with Aida all the time. Hehehehehe.
But I understand why he needs to "duble" in some moments. hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

i knew you would not agree with me,because you will not let my comment run away from you (Dear
Bear) do you ? just kidding hehe ..:biggrin:
i will clarify the point, she It's seem like that will not suffice with Ethan in the case of ignition,
Perhaps, if that Ethan was asleep in the this morning(if you see the scene!!) may to want jumped
on the sleeping man on the couch ( dead of senses)..
She it's seem like a wild lioness, when a lion be weak or sick she looking for another directly,and
as you said dear, in end, she were need double to get limitless her of desires..( bomb of pleasure)::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. She does not swallow and does not like cum in her mouth. But about anal she is more positive.

1780.jpg

1781.jpg

1782.jpg

1783.jpg

1784.jpg

1785.jpg

Thank you !
I had this same feeling when Isaac began to penetrate with his fingers.:cool:

And by the way, This is really an A & L project? Sorry if they really are, but hard to believe.:lightbulb:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thank you !
I had this same feeling when Isaac began to penetrate with his fingers.:cool:

And by the way, This is really an A & L project? Sorry if they really are, but hard to believe.:lightbulb:

Why shouldn't Alex and Lina be able to find good people too? They also found Sveta & Vlad :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why shouldn't Alex and Lina be able to find good people too? They also found Sveta & Vlad :biggrin:

Yes! They found "Sveta and Vlad" as well as "Silvia and Josh", but both lost.

By no means what do we see, Ella and Isaac compare with them.

And the references that we have for the moment leave .... well the thought alone is already complete without needing identifications ..
:angel:

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

and it's the only one who have location in Russia... all A&L apts are in Ukraine except this one