Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think Em could be like Ella without Sid?

I don't know if as sexual as Ella but yesterday she proved she is willing to party with Nyu and Misty. I think Em would have done a little further things in the jacuzzi if not for Sid last night.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know if as sexual as Ella but yesterday she proved she is willing to party with Nyu and Misty. I think Em would have done a little further things in the jacuzzi if not for Sid last night.

To me it looked she wanted to show Misty she is no prude. Maybe Misty said sth. to her before...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To me it looked she wanted to show Misty she is no prude. Maybe Misty said sth. to her before...

Regardless of why she did it, I'm just glad that she did. Because she technically could have stayed in the bedroom with Sid but she not only got in the jacuzzi she got naked as well. I'm surprised she even got naked in front of another guy.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Regardless of why she did it, I'm just glad that she did. Because she technically could have stayed in the bedroom with Sid but she not only got in the jacuzzi she got naked as well. I'm surprised she even got naked in front of another guy.

Yes that surprised me too. And thats why I think she maybe wanted to show Misty hey look I am not shy. When Misty is around she has always good influence to losen all the othes up. So far she only failed with Rapunzel :biggrin: