Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

39 minutes ago, groomy said:

If Em would have  boyfriend Isaac - Em would have do more, but not the fact that like Ella. But for sure - there would be more activity, experiments, guests and different partners than Em have now.

How do you know this? Has Em talked about this with others?

1 hour ago, groomy said:

1) Orgy

2) Man

3) This. 

Masseurs do not count for the players.:angel:

Partially exactly. Well, there's a lot that Em could do now - she does not, because her boyfriend will not approve.

If Ella had a boyfriend Sid = we would have definitely seen Em2.

If Em would have  boyfriend Isaac - Em would have do more, but not the fact that like Ella. But for sure - there would be more activity, experiments, guests and different partners than Em have now.

Wow! Groomy, now you have solidified the intuition and feeling I had yesterday with Em in the jacuzzi together as the trio. Even more so by the nervous/ anxious way she was at the moment.
:cool:

Edited by thedbear

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

guys start to count the costumers.... ehmm... guests :biggrin: they come, fuck and go (yes are costumers for me) we are at #2 (pps who fuck her) if we consider the only BJ we are at #6 (girl included)

We should definately count BJ's, It really wouldn't be a good measure of her "prowess" to say she's on number 2 when she's been with 6 guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

We should definately count BJ's, It really wouldn't be a good measure of her "prowess" to say she's on number 2 when she's been with 6 guys.

i have to wonder about the people that say someone didn't have sex right after a bj?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And if it goes like expected with couple... maybe she will have 4 different guys in 24H

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have to wonder about the people that say someone didn't have sex right after a bj?

Haha, hi golfer, i know! Is that a guy thing? Most women would consider a blowjob sex since we end up with a face or a mouthful of cum!