Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

2 hours ago, nack said:

So if they stick to one another, they are a boring couple. If they invite guys or couples for fun, she is a whore and gets paid. 

:dodgy:

My bad, my comment was kinda harsh since there is zero evidence she gets paid to have sex. Sorry Ella if you read this!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure @groomy can tell us if you are right :biggrin:

Probably not. But I can not be 100% sure.

In general, there are several categories.

1) For fun with good and nice people. Without commerce (bring your drinks - commerce is not considered). Those who do not like - goodbye. Anna&Alex in this category. Mira and Henry. Bree&Drew. However, VHTV is always a commercial. If you sit and watch TV, you will earn cents. If you arrange an orgy - you can earn a lot.

2) Partial commerce. For fun with good and nice people - without commerce. For singles (guy), or with whom there is no sympathy in communication - for money.

3) Only commerce. This is usually done by couples with beautiful bodies (or those who do everything, including all sorts of perversions). All meetings are for money only. For them, this is more business than pleasure.

Ella & Isaac - often said that there is no commercial, they say it's not fun. However, I'm not sure (about singles). But there is one more factor. Project. To conduct business is more profitable without a project. There is no need to explain why the cameras. Yes, and a wealthy gentleman will leave - why should he get on cameras (maybe will be blackmailed or tomorrow his wife take photos in all angles). Moreover - they are mobile without a project. They can go to another city to a gentleman or go with him to rest in another country.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

My bad, my comment was kinda harsh since there is zero evidence she gets paid to have sex. Sorry Ella if you read this!

I don't remember whose idea was to say that Ella could take money from people who visits her, but maybe even better. It's not only an insult, but serious allegation and without evidence should be prosecuted.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't remember whose idea was to say that Ella could take money from people who visits her, but maybe even better. It's not only an insult, but serious allegation and without evidence should be prosecuted.

Lol, ok ,I'll play along, what law was broken saying that?

Every jurisdiction has their own laws and rules of evidence that has to be followed--More disturbing is for Waldi to be making accusations against another member that they are breaking the law and they should be prosecuted- We really dont know if she is taking money for her services and there are men who might get off knowing they are performing on camera with a beautiful girl ---privacy might not be any kind of concern for them--If there is payment involved I still am very curious to know how much is involved