Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just something to add here, if no one has yet associated.

Ana and Misty have a good, or rather a great relationship, Ana when she attended Anna, had good friends. And now the terrain is in principle free.
Think about it fondly
(or doing, fondly caring "on that")

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Anna & Alex are not responsible for Rocks behavior. They were his managers not his babysitters

No, that's not what I said. There are numerous incidents of abuse caught on camera with their friends and tenants, you can probably multiply those with 50 off-cam. This is not a 'random' incident, it shows the moral of these people who hang out with each other. I observe this from the sideline, I have no investment in any of these characters. It allows rational thought because my penis isn't rooting for any of them.

All the lagging is because all of you people are watching this apt. It's a shame that they are making money off of this. This place is sick and none of these people deserve your attention or your time or your money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry my friend I can't agree here. I agree it's a fast solution. But when you accidentally shoot somebody and it turns out he's innocent you can't make it undone. When he has to go to prison it is reversible. That's why I am against the death penalty too.

If someone breaks into your home and you feel threatened you have a right to protect yourself and your property but just to walk up to someone and pull the trigger because he's an a**hole wouldn't be acceptable.  In Canada we don't have such laws. All they do here is Incarcerate someone for 6 Months before they come up to trial then most times you get off with time already served.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia
16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Each Country has their own Laws.  I like the Stand Your Ground type of Law.  A little Lead takes care of the problem quickly.

Umm ....Yeah with the effects of this law in the USA against the black population. :blush:

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Each Country has their own Laws.  I like the Stand Your Ground type of Law.  A little Lead takes care of the problem quickly.

I agree, stand your ground laws are pretty clear, you don't need to retreat first before using force to protect yourself from great bodily harm or death. I work in a dangerous city, and I won't rely on anyone to protect me but myself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree, stand your ground laws are pretty clear, you don't need to retreat first before using force to protect yourself from great bodily harm or death. I work in a dangerous city, and I won't rely on anyone to protect me but myself.

In Europe there are less people dead because of gun violence and better laws in place. 

• Like 2