Lina & Dominica

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Totally agree with both. And if my memory does not fail me, we already had he before with Dominica (before, Anja). At first. I had confused her before with Clara.

I hope however that nothing in this sense is done outside the cams (disguised and hidden).

We have had too many negative experiences in this administration for similar situations.
Enough of that, therefore.

Agree,they Cleary have something going one,lets hope will not be hided from us.From what I seen almost looks like Dominica it's more into him than into Lina.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,they Cleary have something going one,lets hope will not be hided from us.From what I seen almost looks like Dominica it's more into him than into Lina.

As I said,  ( and reinforcement)

enough situations of the hidden stuff for this management. And disguised as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As I said,  ( and reinforcement)

enough situations of the hidden stuff for this management. And disguised as well.

Lets wait and see,not fan of this manager,it's the same of T&z and Carrie place,but maybe we will be surprise.