Lina & Dominica

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

I didnt sayed  I didnt like girl/girl...prefer girl/boy but also like girl/girl.As long I found the participants attractive will watch it.

Of course it's reasonable to prefer guy/girl;, I'm sure you're in the majority.  But when there are 20+ houses and almost all of them are girl/guy. it's a little tacky to single out a girl/girl and complain that there are no guys

33 minutes ago, Diviner said:

Of course it's reasonable to prefer guy/girl;, I'm sure you're in the majority.  But when there are 20+ houses and almost all of them are girl/guy. it's a little tacky to single out a girl/girl and complain that there are no guys

But that's the point,go read my post,I didn't sayed I didn't enjoy girl/girl or didn't like this house...just sayed that I like girl/girl but Totaly prefer girl/guy.But then someone don't know why talked about gays and other houses to watch bla bla.Always defended the needed of having other type of houses and residents.

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

maybe i'm wrong, but i guess there is something between them 

Screenshot (2461).png

Screenshot (2460).png

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,they seem to be very close "friends",and well this girls are bi,so anything can happen with anyone.

Totally agree with both. And if my memory does not fail me, we already had he before with Dominica (before, Anja). At first. I had confused her before with Clara.

I hope however that nothing in this sense is done outside the cams (disguised and hidden).

We have had too many negative experiences in this administration for similar situations.
Enough of that, therefore.

• Upvote 1