Lina & Dominica

34 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

WONDERFUL series thanks cyberleader; that's the first time I've seen Domenica go down on Lina. Previously it has always been Lina on Domenica to the best of my knowledge.

Hey check out the 1st time they had sex on camera, they both had a munch :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Ahhhhhhh! Enough, I give up! Start using an ID stuck to your forehead, so ... lol
:biggrin:

I will tell you how i memorize for the first days... in a few time won't be needing this trick...

Letter "D" comes before "L" ... So the first girl to take shower was the Blonde... So now i don't do mistakes Dominica is the blonde... I only need to know who was the first girl to shower :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And with a lot better quality.. Even last night was better when Lina licked Dominica

Yes! I assumed that it was an unfortunately timed 'rag week' for Lina as she was wearing large black knickers and Dominica didn't go near them but obviously not from today. Just a shame about those damn lights!

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The lights was there before .. And they have to know (or been informed)  what are the lights effect on cams.. 

I have no problems they having lights (also said in other houses)... when that happen i decided not to see.. 

true. Next time we gonna boycott the show if the lighting will be bad. I demand a crystal clear view of their beautiful  buttholes!