Catherine & John

9 minutes ago, alextoy2 said:

je suis au portugal et je recois se message ,sur pc impossible de conecte mais je peux voir sur mon ipad avec l´aplication " Puffin "

Honestly there is no reason for someone in Portugal,Spain,France,Russian etc not be able to connect because th site have residents from those countries,imagin if they bloked Portugal or Spain but...not Russian..that makes no sense and would be almost descrimination.Almost sure anyone can watch VH.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly there is no reason for someone in Portugal,Spain,France,Russian etc not be able to connect because th site have residents from those countries,imagin if they bloked Portugal or Spain but...not Russian..that makes no sense and would be almost descrimination.Almost sure anyone can watch VH.

In this day and age most use some sort of VPN when surfing the net. VPN is reliable to get around anything blocked. Even certain Browsers have a VPN Feature they run unnoticed and change Host Servers Frequently.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In this day and age most use some sort of VPN when surfing the net. VPN is reliable to get around anything blocked. Even certain Browsers have a VPN Feature they run unnoticed and change Host Servers Frequently.

Yes of course there is always ways to turn around things.But what i meant was that i don't believe VH would do that,block an countrie beacuse have residents from that countrie,if they did that then all Russia etc would have to be also blocked.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I like them but these two seem to be a pair of computer fanatics with a fucking session once a day 😁

Hep,I give them an advice to try to adapt more to VH "world",they still can do the gaming etc but also take in consideration they are being filmed.But of course it's up to them,we have tons of houses to watch.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes of course there is always ways to turn around things.But what i meant was that i don't believe VH would do that,block an countrie beacuse have residents from that countrie,if they did that then all Russia etc would have to be also blocked.

I think all Voyeur Sites that Broadcast Live Feeds all do the same. The whole Country of Portugal is likely not blocked only certain parts of it are. It's in place to protect the Tenants.  RLC does the exact same thing.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think all Voyeur Sites that Broadcast Live Feeds all do the same. The whole Country of Portugal is likely not blocked only certain parts of it are. It's in place to protect the Tenants.  RLC does the exact same thing.

That's strange Stn,for now there is only one house in the countrie,but imagine that lets say two,three more open and catchs all zones of countrie,would all place be blocked..not to mention the lost of clients and money.But as you said vpn are out there and lots of them.wonder if in Rlc all Barcelona zone it's blocked,that's seems a big lost of possible clients.

Just now, ze81 said:

That's strange Stn,for now there is only one house in the countrie,but imagine that lets say two,three more open and catchs all zones of countrie,would all place be blocked..not to mention the lost of clients and money.But as you said vpn are out there and lots of them.wonder if in Rlc all Barcelona zone it's blocked,that's seems a big lost if possible clients.

I really think it's blocked.

because there are sites that open hyperlinks to vhtv, and thus make them more protected

and as has already been said here by many people, just make a small registration in vhtv, and you can watch, and it continues to be free

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,I give them an advice to try to adapt more to VH "world",they still can do the gaming etc but also take in consideration they are being filmed.But of course it's up to them,we have tons of houses to watch.

I wasn't really criticising just thought it rather funny both of them being  into gaming so much.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I really think it's blocked.

because there are sites that open hyperlinks to vhtv, and thus make them more protected

and as has already been said here by many people, just make a small registration in vhtv, and you can watch, and it continues to be free

Dont know if I understand you correct Faster,so the site its blocked for everyone in every country,for an protection matter,and stops being blocked when someone register?Gess that would be acceptable.

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I wasn't really criticising just thought it rather funny both of them being  into gaming so much.

Well we really do like gaming, we are planning to stream aswell. It's ok if u don't find it appealing but this is our life :p Real lives, in real time! we are not about scripts or anything, we do what we like when we like u might have some luck and catch us do crazy stuff or we might be in the mood for some couch and movies :p

I hope you enjoy interacting with us though, we tend to  be nice people.

And we were not "arguing" we wore having a discussion, but not between us, it was about something that was going on with me and my dad.

Cy@ guys :D

• Like 2