Catherine & John

2 hours ago, OficialKnJ said:

Well we really do like gaming, we are planning to stream aswell. It's ok if u don't find it appealing but this is our life :p Real lives, in real time! we are not about scripts or anything, we do what we like when we like u might have some luck and catch us do crazy stuff or we might be in the mood for some couch and movies :p

I hope you enjoy interacting with us though, we tend to  be nice people.

And we were not "arguing" we wore having a discussion, but not between us, it was about something that was going on with me and my dad.

[email protected] guys :D

Hi you two nice to interact with you both. Thoroughly enjoy following you and Catherine i think you are gorgeous  and hope you enjoy your stay with all us guys. :heart:

3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

which censorship, you can register, and can watch the free cams without spending any money

I do not understand where the problem is

WTF  do i have to register? do you have to register any site you visit? internet its for everyone or not? the main reason is that since a portuguese couple is online they did that. This is the point!!!!

Why?  are they my neighbours? i don´t care. I never saw those people in my life and they do what they want to do on their lives . Period.

I wonder if some day they left the project they return back live without register?

Stupid people (VHTV).

36 minutes ago, maxi said:

WTF  do i have to register? do you have to register any site you visit? internet its for everyone or not? the main reason is that since a portuguese couple is online they did that. This is the point!!!!

Why?  are they my neighbours? i don´t care. I never saw those people in my life and they do what they want to do on their lives . Period.

I wonder if some day they left the project they return back live without register?

Stupid people (VHTV).

In that i agree with you,VH probarby have loyal users(from portugal etc)that are with them from the start or for long time,if by any change they bloked them because one house or even two,three(don't matter)opens in the country it's Basicaly betrail those clients that support them,and now that you says that(regard being only blocked after this new house)it looks like it was indeeed sinse the house opened,VHTV should clarify users.Hope no type discrimination it's going on,Russians,Ukrainians,portugueses,Spanish,Germany we all have or should have the same rights.Lets wait and hope VH clarifies this very important subject.