Catherine & John

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said matter of taste. I just cant imagine the majority will watch an empty appartement or people gaming all day...

and I know it, and I understand your point of view

I think they do not rely on financial vhtv mind like most apartments,

so they just live their life just as they did before reaching vhtv

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I really am going to start ignoring you.

I write in separate lines for the google translation to come out as correct as possible

only that

That I didn't know and sorry for that,had no ideia.But do i disrespect you or treat you bad or something for you having to ignore me?You are free to do that of course,but no reason for that,i respect your opinons and will continue doing it,but do what feels you feel better.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I watched it live for quite a long time as I expected something interesting to happen but now I gave up and only check timeline occassionally. 

Same were.In first days i even coment a lot etc then less and less,it all depends what happens or not.

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

to be malicious, I would have to say- whats up guys, don't you enjoy real life anymore??:biggrin: but I'm a good boy, just wanted to take a look and now I'm running away :biggrin:

For you Waldi two simple words..............bit coins..league of legends.:biggrin:.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

bitcoins? How? No way he can mine them with a simple laptop...

No ideia jabba, that was what As talked,his job it's to farm bit coins,myself have no ideia about the subget,from what I watched a lot of times he it's moving the pc mouse in the style of playing games,but seems it's work.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No ideia jabba, that was what As talked,his job it's to farm bit coins,myself have no ideia about the subget,from what I watched a lot of times he it's moving the pc mouse in the style of playing games,but seems it's work.

Mining bitcoins is so difficult nowadays he needs hundred of GPUs to achieve progress which would turn his place into a complete sauna. Well at least Cat could shed her clothes then :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mining bitcoins is so difficult nowadays he needs hundred of GPUs to achieve progress which would turn his place into a complete sauna. Well at least Cat could shed her clothes then :biggrin:

Hehe,well maybe with that asus portable that have two 1080ti and it's huge,and cost 5000$ or more that could be archived,honestly I don't play a lot in pc But looks like most of the time just someone playing games.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,well maybe with that asus portable that have two 1080ti and it's huge,and cost 5000$ or more that could be archived,honestly I don't play a lot in pc But looks like most of the time just someone playing games.

Even with a 1080ti you need years nowadays to mine bitcoins. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I've tried my best to understand cryptocurrancies and how they work, but I'm too dumb, But I read a lot and it takes enormous power to mine them doesn't it Jabbath! Wait till George gets his electric bill if that's what he's doing

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've tried my best to understand cryptocurrancies and how they work, but I'm too dumb, But I read a lot and it takes enormous power to mine them doesn't it Jabbath! Wait till George gets his electric bill if that's what he's doing

For sure he cant mine them in the appartement. You need much more power than a normal power connection provides.

• Like 1