Catherine & John

have no idea what anyone is talking about as i don't play online games. but they seem to have good sex about once every 2 days. that means timeline only for sure. hope j & c have a steady job because the bills won't be paid on that miniscule amount of viewing. maybe the .ooooo1% real life viewers will carry them!:angel:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jabbath, you're supposed to say," Oh you're not dumb Ashley, it's complicated!"

Ash, you're not dumb, it's complicated! Lol!!! 😁 I don't get that stuff either. I throw money into a 401k like a wish! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, you're not dumb, it's complicated! Lol!!! 😁 I don't get that stuff either. I throw money into a 401k like a wish! 

Lol, well thank you. Guy wants to invest in some partial bitcoins, whatever that means. People are getting rich overnight, but I'm with you, stick with the 401k! How's everything?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, well thank you. Guy wants to invest in some partial bitcoins, whatever that means. People are getting rich overnight, but I'm with you, stick with the 401k! How's everything?

Great!! 😁❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jabbath, you're supposed to say," Oh you're not dumb Ashley, it's complicated!"

Sorry Ash I had to go to bed early yesterday and could not explain to you. Basically when you mine BitCoins it means you solve missing let's call it puzzles actually they are algorithms in a great chain called the block chain. For each solved "puzzle" you get a Bitcoin as reward. The size of this chain is fixed which means there can't be infinite BitCoins because one time all pieces of the chain will be solved. Because of the limited amount of coins available for mining the "puzzle" to solve gets harder and harder. Nowadays it is so hard that you need many computers and even whole data centers to solve a piece of the puzzle in reasonable amount of time. All this consumes a lot of power which you never have available in a private home. In China there are Bitcoin farming centers consuming as much energy as a middle sized city. 

I hope you understand a lil better now my dear :biggrin::heart:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Ash I had to go to bed early yesterday and could not explain to you. Basically when you mine BitCoins it means you solve missing let's call it puzzles actually they are algorithms in a great chain called the block chain. For each solved "puzzle" you get a Bitcoin as reward. The size of this chain is fixed which means there can't be infinite BitCoins because one time all pieces of the chain will be solved. Because of the limited amount of coins available for mining the "puzzle" to solve gets harder and harder. Nowadays it is so hard that you need many computers and even whole data centers to solve a piece of the puzzle in reasonable amount of time. All this consumes a lot of power which you never have available in a private home. In China there are Bitcoin farming centers consuming as much energy as a middle sized city. 

Bitcoin or any form of crypto currency is going to get banned here in India very soon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow very smart dear , take this idea about me when i been in school , most thing i hate it is a math especially algebra, but sound  of words is beautiful:biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the turorial! It all seems like some kind of ponzi scheme to me, if you get in early you make out, the later you get in you eventually gonna lose everything you put in. With no paper trail it seems like a perfect way for criminals to launder money. Looks like it's a good thing we didn't get into it, or it's a good time now to buy bitcoin now, it was below 8000 earlier this morning.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks for the turorial! It all seems like some kind of ponzi scheme to me, if you get in early you make out, the later you get in you eventually gonna lose everything you put in. With no paper trail it seems like a perfect way for criminals to launder money. Looks like it's a good thing we didn't get into it, or it's a good time now to buy bitcoin now, it was below 8000 earlier this morning.

Yes it is often used for criminal activities I guess that's the cause why several countries think about banning it 

• Like 1