Catherine & John

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Ash I had to go to bed early yesterday and could not explain to you. Basically when you mine BitCoins it means you solve missing let's call it puzzles actually they are algorithms in a great chain called the block chain. For each solved "puzzle" you get a Bitcoin as reward. The size of this chain is fixed which means there can't be infinite BitCoins because one time all pieces of the chain will be solved. Because of the limited amount of coins available for mining the "puzzle" to solve gets harder and harder. Nowadays it is so hard that you need many computers and even whole data centers to solve a piece of the puzzle in reasonable amount of time. All this consumes a lot of power which you never have available in a private home. In China there are Bitcoin farming centers consuming as much energy as a middle sized city. 

I hope you understand a lil better now my dear :biggrin::heart:

Where does the bitcoin value come from.  Am I going to mine bitcoins simply to hold them for sale to someone who wants one but doesn't want to mine his own?  It was said in another post that the value was 8,000.  What if I want to use one to buy something for 4,000?  How do I get change?  I don't know if its a Ponzi scheme but it sure resembles the classic tulip bulb fiasco.  India is wise in outlawing all this but it may just drive it underground.  Its going to collapse at some point

4 minutes ago, Koach said:

Where does the bitcoin value come from.  Am I going to mine bitcoins simply to hold them for sale to someone who wants one but doesn't want to mine his own?  It was said in another post that the value was 8,000.  What if I want to use one to buy something for 4,000?  How do I get change?  I don't know if its a Ponzi scheme but it sure resembles the classic tulip bulb fiasco.  India is wise in outlawing all this but it may just drive it underground.  Its going to collapse at some point

A soccer player recently got 0.375 bitcoin as part of his signing on fee. :confused:

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

have no idea what anyone is talking about as i don't play online games. but they seem to have good sex about once every 2 days. that means timeline only for sure. hope j & c have a steady job because the bills won't be paid on that miniscule amount of viewing. maybe the .ooooo1% real life viewers will carry them!:angel:

Exactly,we all know a lot of the VH strength it's the good deliver of sex,some nice parties,regular guests etc,all houses(even the less active ones)have this,and they truly feel that are actively delivering and thinking in viewers,users,an place were it's mainly tiking in the residents seems low change of being an hit.

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

A soccer player recently got 0.375 bitcoin as part of his signing on fee. :confused:

If was this case,
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2018/01/31/turkish-amateur-club-signs-player-with-bitcoin/109965340/

was even less then that ($540 :biggrin:)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I recently read about a guy who bought many Bitcoins when they were really cheap but now cant find the password for his wallet...

and how about sending a disk to garbage with bitcoins there???  (It's from 2013.. imagine the value now lool)
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hes a complete moron :biggrin:

so is there any chance to remove that fucking finished idiot as I'm wasting my time to go through it. I understand we're all equal, but I suggest to keep a basic common sense

• Like 1