Maria & Mari

Maria, do not make me feel sorry, when  i came back, when you  open a new apartment ,we want a different performance - we need to  take back the old Maria again ,and do not return to the point of failure and continue to turn around,is this encouraging to you, yes, hoping you understand the message, finally, you Maria have many friends of yours here, and all of them have  expectations to seen something a new,So, don't failed our hopes..:cool:

• Upvote 1

do not dream..!!
You will not hurt ?
his heart is protected,
with shield words..!!
Angel of letters,
circled around at his..!!
Love next to his....!!
How you can,
victory on his ?
 By what ,By hates,
will not defeated..!!
His feelings flying,
in the space..!!
When did you see ?
darkness,
won on the Light?
One candle is enough,
on lighting,
into the tunnel of dark..
You know this !!
You are dreaming..
You should wake up..!!

Signature:ooopel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

Maria, do not make me feel sorry, when  i came back, when you  open a new apartment ,we want a different performance - we need to  take back the old Maria again ,and do not return to the point of failure and continue to turn around,is this encouraging to you, yes, hoping you understand the message, finally, you Maria have many friends of yours here, and all of them have  expectations to seen something a new,So, don't failed our hopes..:cool:

It all depends of her,if the house opens with the same careless for viewrs then it's doomed.Hope four time it's the charme.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It all depends of her,if the house opens with the same careless for viewrs then it's doomed.Hope four time it's the charme.

until now my friend,just find hopes, maybe the fourth app, brings with her new stuff, and wait to we see..:cool:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Also hope she has got rid of those damned lights !

Indeed,the cams must be good positioned,lot less disco light,only one room without cam or close to that,and some activity,four very important things and specialy in the first three things in Maria lastest two houses were terrible.Lets hope for the best.

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

until now my friend,just find hopes, maybe the fourth app, brings with her new stuff, and wait to we see..:cool:

Honestly i have some hopes,not many but some,it's already the place number four and last two were disliked a lot,so could be the redemption,and no doubt Maria it's cute.