Maria & Mari

how many comebacks does maria have? what will she possibly do? she's not a lesbian, doesn't have a boyfriend, whenever there is a party she keeps the stupid strobe lights on no matter how many times viewers complain. she only has interesting guests (people that want to have sex) once in a gr8 while. unless she can totally reinvent herself i don't see much hope for success. there is a lot of competition now & it's going to be really tough. good luck maria. you are going to need it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how many comebacks does maria have? what will she possibly do? she's not a lesbian, doesn't have a boyfriend, whenever there is a party she keeps the stupid strobe lights on no matter how many times viewers complain. she only has interesting guests (people that want to have sex) once in a gr8 while. unless she can totally reinvent herself i don't see much hope for success. there is a lot of competition now & it's going to be really tough. good luck maria. you are going to need it!

I can't really see this apartment going anywhere unless the girl moving in with Maria is extremely inventive and open but I think Maria will still just sit in the corner watching the light patterns.

Just now, jjkopite said:

I can't really see this apartment going anywhere unless the girl moving in with Maria is extremely inventive and open but I think Maria will still just sit in the corner watching the light patterns.

if the other girl is similar to misty or serena, or if maria decides to bring other guys & guests over for orgies then she has a chance. otherwise not so much!:confused:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are back my friend? :heart::heart:

Ohhhh yes i am back  , thank you for that all feelings, really i dont know if i am deserve all that warm emotions  and please forgive me i stupid woman , and for sure complex also:heart::heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hi dear golfer06,Yes, i agree with you, she will not be able to compete.Without Grisha,and she does not have a
boyfriend, unless, if only, if we consider Freddy 1number of a men..
for many reasons,she can make it in these competition and for her  rival is close to zero, and i sure she did not make it any degree of follow up or can entering any rating, that for sure,but there is a point important forgotten here about (Maria)
she can in one night like that night a month ago i think, it became a month now, register a high rating, because her has that feature is always know how to ignite a fire in a charming way as (witch) i think that you and me and old followers of her knows that, she has all ability to in one night to makes some difference here, may be this is hope, maybe, but i still have courage to another bet for her ..

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Myself gona give her an last chance,this last house barely watched,but..if finaly the new place have few rooms,places without cams,and the house have good position cams(that aren't in the worst possible position was they did last time)and also that some fun things happen then will watch more,of course if it's the same story..then zero.

• Like 1