Maria & Mari

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe she is only visiting for few days to comfort Maria and help her on change.. And on future they will visit the new place (maybe could be nearest them)

I still wanna see Mary & Maxim with an own place. And maybe they can get Ray too. 

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. If anything, I hope you have luck with Maria or the brunette girl to help you with that.

Also, do NOT quit your job.

The person is 27. Can take own decisions. Don't you think?

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is a forum and I can express my opinion. Don't you think?

Do you remember the answer you gave to mic351 in the topic "anna-alex-bree-drew-lexy-pete" a few hours ago and how he was calling you a "posting police" ?

I responded to your post to test you and i would say it didn't fail. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should move back to Sochi again. Better weather and better mood. The cold where they are now is totally killing the fun

Only know Sochi from the olympics, but the house really seems a lot better then this one (maybe also more expensive) .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Do you remember the answer you gave to mic351 in the topic "anna-alex-bree-drew-lexy-pete" a few hours ago and how he was calling you a "posting police" ?

I respond to your post to test you and i would say it didn't fail. :biggrin:

Since you wanted to bring mic into this, here's where both you and him fail.

Mic has called multiple people that disagrees with him posting police because he can't handle someone proving him wrong about something. At no point did I try to discourage him from posting whatever he wants to say. THAT would be the definition of being "posting police." The only ones that can do that are mods that threaten to ban you if you say something that goes against their rules. Having said that, just because I don't care to discourage him or stop him from posting his opinion, it doesn't mean that I can't offer my own counter arguments to him or anybody else or prove someone wrong if they post wrong information. And despite what anybody thinks about it, I will continue to do so as I see fit.

What exactly does this have to do with you and how you responded to my post? He said he was going to quit his job. I'm saying he shouldn't do it. I gave my opinion on it like other people give their opinions about a ton of other things on this board. If you disagree and think he should quit, then say so. Otherwise, what exactly is your point?