Maria & Mari

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Since you wanted to bring mic into this, here's where both you and him fail.

Mic has called multiple people that disagrees with him posting police because he can't handle someone proving him wrong about something. At no point did I try to discourage him from posting whatever he wants to say. THAT would be the definition of being "posting police." The only ones that can do that are mods that threaten to ban you if you say something that goes against their rules. Having said that, just because I don't care to discourage him or stop him from posting his opinion, it doesn't mean that I can't offer my own counter arguments to him or anybody else or prove someone wrong if they post wrong information. And despite what anybody thinks about it, I will continue to do so as I see fit.

What exactly does this have to do with you and how you responded to my post? He said he was going to quit his job. I'm saying he shouldn't do it. I gave my opinion on it like other people give their opinions about a ton of other things on this board. If you disagree and think he should quit, then say so. Otherwise, what exactly is your point?

So after writing all this, you still don't know what my point is. :biggrin:

Their next house should be smaller,with cams in correct position and only one room without cam(for any emergency etc),also they should not desapear so much from cams,also a lot less "tec works" should happen for them,if all this things happen maybe,only maybe Maria,and now Freddy could regain viewrs trusty and more people watching them,if they do the oposite and continue what they did in their last house but specialy in this one Honestly could be their finaly place,even them being their own managers.

• Like 2

Who was leaving   ..
Your words are here.
Echo your laughter there ..
So kisses ,
And hugs ,
Still here ..
So tell me ??
If you are there,
at my heart you live !!
Whom was left ?  !!

Signature:ooopel   to (Maria)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He said tjey are gonna move. 

Really hope they finaly to act smart way,will be their four house and every new one they opened was worst,Probrably the only residents that make the house,cams better fit 90% for them and few care about the deliver to viewrs,if the new house corrects all the wrong things,mainly not having the dam cams in ceiling and catching the worst angles as possible then will try to clean mind and watch them a little more.Lets hope for the best..but not a lot of hopes.

17 minutes ago, ooopel said:

hi dear jabbath , i have feel about him, if he  still with maria the bad luck still accompany with her, he is ( the owl ):confused:

I think we will see Maria back. Hopefully in Sochi again as there were a lot more friends there and she seemed a lot more happy than in this icy place of the country

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think we will see Maria back. Hopefully in Sochi again as there were a lot more friends there and she seemed a lot more happy than in this icy place of the country

they will move to Sochi ,wooow, and maybe putin can visit them someday,he is handsome man, and my wish if he give just kiss for me, did i went a far ? should i wake up::)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ooopel said:

they will move to Sochi ,wooow, and maybe putin can visit them someday,he is handsome man, and my wish if he give just kiss for me, did i went a far ? should i wake up::)

I am pretty sure uncle Wladimir would enjoy watching VHTV:biggrin:::)