Lexy & Pete Part #1

On 28/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, thedbear said:

Let's be fair. Not even a "little mouse" would pass invisible here and not noticed, for the actions provided in the main room:cool:

Through the angles of the sofa strategically covered by the cams, I missed the round sofa we had for Anna's second project.
Here he would be really well taken advantage of.

And for the reference we have of Lexi who likes to take advantage of every possible "corner", I see a lot of odds there.

A lot of them. .
:biggrin:

As I said before and above, enjoy every possible corner and extend your many possibilities ..hehehehehe.:heart:

LexyPete61.JPG

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow!
This one really knocked everyone out here. They are three floors and not just two.
Five more cams and still it will be missing.:cool:

More will be added on the Terrace where is the jacuzzi and shower once winter passes. 

• Like 2

Hey guys, how come this apartment timezone is different  than A&A franchise apartment?

Doe this timezone difference means Dean will not visit here? Asking since I do remember how Dean and Lexy kissed before and sex between the two is on the top of my VHTV wishlist ( right below Edda and Allan sex after Ana and Dean sex)

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey guys, how come this apartment timezone is different  than A&A franchise apartment?

Doe this timezone difference means Dean will not visit here? Asking since I do remember how Dean and Lexy kissed before and sex between the two is on the top of my VHTV wishlist ( right below Edda and Allan sex after Ana and Dean sex)

this apartment is in Hungary, Dean lives in Russia. different countries.