Lexy & Pete Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hahaha that might be a little but only a little too obstrusive dont you think :angel: ?

That's the purpose of image (i search for as many light as possible :biggrin:)... She is already not being natural being in that place position faced pussy to cam.. putting lights there on purpose will seems she is in an professional studio posing for cameras

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

That's the purpose of image (i search for as many light as possible :biggrin:)... She is already not being natural being in that place position faced pussy to cam.. putting lights there on purpose will seems she is in an professional studio posing for cameras

Did you ever think that maybe she's an exhibitionist and gets off a bit on imagining how many are watching her?  I can name a couple I think get off on being watched, Clara, Lexy, Lilly, Mira, just to name a couple.  You'll never convince me Leora and  Kitty don't get a charge out of masterbating in front of the cams.  I think there are times the girls do it to help them get off.  That's not to say they are not looking for views but I know a couple of exhibitionists who would love to have cams in their house.  Unfortunately they live in the hypocritical USA and the flack they'd get would most likely be unbearable.  :sad:

• Like 2