Lexy & Pete Part #1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really REALLY do not want to see Lexy and Pete living with Sid and Em. I do like Lexy and Pete but I really don't see these two couples mixing well together at all.

Only temporary until L&P found their own place. 

I thought I remembered Lexy and Pete moved to Hungary.  I noticed that the time zones are an hour apart, according to the clocks on the page which could be wrong.  Although Hungary's Leader is now in the process of trying to consolidate his power, I understand the country is doing better economically and there is more freedom of thought there.  Now I could be wrong but if Lexy and Pete did move to Hungary I doubt they would want to move back to Russia.   Remember, they were down for quite a long time when they moved out of A & A's.  Seems it is too far to move back now; especially with A & A not being as active in the project anymore..

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I thought I remembered Lexy and Pete moved to Hungary.  I noticed that the time zones are an hour apart, according to the clocks on the page which could be wrong.  Although Hungary's Leader is now in the process of trying to consolidate his power, I understand the country is doing better economically and there is more freedom of thought there.  Now I could be wrong but if Lexy and Pete did move to Hungary I doubt they would want to move back to Russia.   Remember, they were down for quite a long time when they moved out of A & A's.  Seems it is too far to move back now; especially with A & A not being as active in the project anymore..

We do prefer Russia for many reasons, but even if we wanted to stay here we can’t because we can stay 3 months max and we are about to reach that limit, and getting resident visa to stay longer is more than difficult.

P

Just now, Lexy&Pete said:

We do prefer Russia for many reasons, but even if we wanted to stay here we can’t because we can stay 3 months max and we are about to reach that limit, and getting resident visa to stay longer is more than difficult.

P

Ok, my mistake.  Sorry guys.  I thought you were from Hungary and you went back home.  I guess one would almost always prefer their homeland. I'll  tell you what though.  It doesn't matter which country you are in, if you are on cam I'm going to watch!:heart::blush:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

P

I thought (and remember reading that here at CC) the reason you had to left Russia to Hungary was because of that .. Permissions and visa issues are with time limit... 

Will you be travelling between countries each 3 months?? 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Ok, my mistake.  Sorry guys.  I thought you were from Hungary and you went back home.  I guess one would almost always prefer their homeland. I'll  tell you what though.  It doesn't matter which country you are in, if you are on cam I'm going to watch!:heart::blush:

I thought also that.. 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I thought (and remember reading that here at CC) the reason you had to left Russia to Hungary was because of that .. Permissions and visa issues are with time limit... 

Will you be travelling between countries each 3 months?? 

Yes true but I am applying for a residential visa once we are there and in maximum 3 months I will get it, so we might have to leave again Russia if I don’t get it within a month.

We came to Hungary to open the first apartment here and we thought if we would like it we will apply for the residentl visa and stay, but we do prefer Russia more and we are planing to settle there anyway.

P

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It’s allright, and thank you so much::):heart:

Lexy & Pete 

• Like 2