Lexy & Pete Part #1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

that is good,  they are isolated  here and the place seams too big, but i hate to see them (specially lexy) with dean,stew and their friends,  i m sure there is a reason none of anna people visit dean and candy.

dean & candy have introduced new people. they don't need a & a people to visit much. what they do need is to stay out of trouble as they did this past weekend. 

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@groomydo you know whether they will take over em & sid apt or a new apt?

Yes, just for some time till we settle down.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Living with Sid & Em would really limit their abilities... They would be basically babsitters then... :biggrin:

I think its fine, we are more than exited to go back to Russia, its been difficult 3 months for us here, we miss the party life.

Lexy&Pete

• Like 3

Just now, Lexy&Pete said:

I think its fine, we are more than exited to go back to Russia, its been difficult 3 months for us here, we miss the party life.

Lexy&Pete

When looking for a new place to settle down make sure you get one with a nice big jacuzzi. Will be fun at parties :biggrin::tongue:

3 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Lexy&Pete

If you share the apartment with Em and Sid,you won't miss a thing.They are party animals..:dodgy:

• Like 1