Lexy & Pete Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

they are a good couple but why go there? ronnie hasn't shown that he will swap or even have sex in a room with anyone else as far as i can remember.

Ron and Nyusha are in couples mode only at the moment..:confused:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they can move to viki & kate's hall with no cameras.::)

Hehe.....and no one would miss them on cams at all:biggrin:.Well viki&kate hall it's so big that at least three,four residents can move to there lol.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know Nyu & Ronny 

They said - would not be living there alone. There will be others. I thought Bryansk (Mira or Betty) - but no preparation at now. Maybe someone else. Or later.

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they are a good couple but why go there? ronnie hasn't shown that he will swap or even have sex in a room with anyone else as far as i can remember.

For example, I perfectly understand the business model of Stella's palace. Just a few groups on the webcam in different accounts. And 5 days for a 3+ hour show - gives money not only in webcam-sites, but also with VH is excellent, because the show looks good.

I do not understand the strategy of this apartment. Honestly. It would be naive to believe - that Nyusha quickly find friends in this new country.

The only explanation is vacation-period for good participants.

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i know. nyusha's abilities are being wasted.:cry:

As well as Misty.

If look from the perspective of the project/subscriber - no any relationship. Or a relationship like Mira&Henry or Ella&Isaac.

• Like 1