Lexy & Pete Part #1

2 minutes ago, Callypb said:

Been paying member on VH for little more than a month, and I got to say Lexy and Pete are the main reason I keep paying. Lexy is so sexy! 

Welcome to the insanity, glad to see you participate in our little house of fun here at CC, please feel free to post your opinion and feelings here anytime. 

See the source image

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Excuse me while throw up in my mouth a little. Think I’ll be just a wee bit skeptical of a new member here expressing their joy of paying for this. 

How’s it hanging VH? 🤣

Not everyone is as biased as you hun lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Excuse me while throw up in my mouth a little. Think I’ll be just a wee bit skeptical of a new member here expressing their joy of paying for this. 

How’s it hanging VH? 🤣

I think most of us sign up because of one or two places, I doubt anybody likes all of the apartments.

• Like 1

Don't forget you are looking why people will hand over their hard earned cash, if it was just to watch sex you can do that without paying anything on 1,000's of websites so you need something to hook you. On VH I first got interested when I saw Anna and Alex (just the 2 of them, no party) laughing and joking and she seem so "sparkly" (don't know how else to put it!) and I tended to only look at other apartments when they weren't on a free cam and after a month or so decided to join because I got fed up not being able to follow them around when they went off cam.

• Like 1